• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

slomo431

Smash Ace
Hmm, those Youtube fellows keep rejecting me since I'm basically uploading the same file twice. But I don't want to get rid of that chipmunk battle, so I'll just let it stay as is.

brickman

Smash Lord
Don't ever remove it, because it the best thing I have contributed to this world as of this point in my life.

Edit: Chipmunk 3 stock!

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Nice name! Hey Tom, I could ask Grid to change your board name if you want. He is an admin, after all.

Alex and Durand are not coming, and Henrik, are you going to a game? As far as I know, everyone else is coming. I am.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Most likely no for this week. It's my roommates bday weekend and all his friends are coming in from other schools to visit and they typically enjoy a few rousing hours of hungover smash 64 when they wake up. Most other weekends I can.

Hyol

Smash Cadet
dont mean to bother you henrik, but when can we expect those vids from last night to be uploaded?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Jon, TV? Henrik, Jon?

You could bring a setup too, Henrik, although I'm not sure how big the crowd is going to be. I'll bring a cube.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Oh, well... since quite a few people aren't coming, I'll bring mine and give you a break. Although for my fragile small body, a 20lb TV is like 3000lbs for one of you guys. But don't worry, I got it.

The time is 1pm.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Vids'll be up Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. Although I'm not too much in a hurry to let people see those, I really sucked it up that night. I completely ignored Andy's advice and killed myself like twice a match. That wolves guy on Youtube is gonna have a field day.

Is tomorrow a tournament? And do I still need to pick up Jon?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I say we skip the tournament since we're missing a bunch of people.

I guess if Jon isn't bringing his TV, it's up to you...?

-Q-

Smash Cadet
Anybody want to play right now? Im bored as hell. And I forgot people played today. I'm willing to come to wherever you are...unless you want to walk to my place

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
You guys missed some great stuff yesterday. This awesome pro guy came by, and he shared his wisdom with us... like how Fox and Falco are totally different. Fox is all about power and Falco is all about racking up damage.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
You guys missed some great stuff yesterday. This awesome pro guy came by, and he shared his wisdom with us... like how Fox and Falco are totally different. Fox is all about power and Falco is all about racking up damage.
How long did this guy stay, and how badly did he lose?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
He stayed for about an hour (?) and lost really badly. He picked a bunch of different characters with no regards to how well he knew how to use 'em, and the only reason he often did not get 4-stocked was because we killed ourselves/were silly. And he kept talking about stupid **** and he had an annoying voice.

He was also dismayed that he lost to Jigglypuff.

That other dude who came by wasn't so bad. He actually knew how to play and he was quiet... but he only played 2 matches.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Uhhhh... I don't think he told us his name. It's too bad, because I really
never
want to see him again.

Hyol

Smash Cadet
Uhhhh... I don't think he told us his name. It's too bad, because I really
never
want to see him again.

Lol, a little harsh there. I personally don't care who shows up to the weekly smashfests. We hold them as a university RSO, and as such, anyone should be able to come play.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
It's different when there's only one TV in use and you're talking about an annoying guy who has no idea how to play.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yeah you would upload that **** first.. look at that bull**** infinite you did at the end you freak

i also cant wait to see when i phantom jab and then get battlefielded when i shouldve won that 2v1

at least my singles matches are good

slomo431

Smash Ace
Three shinespikes in the last minute...**** I'm so much more effective on teams. If only I didn't suck so bad at singles.

Top Bottom