• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
im a friar for halloween! wooooo

and yes the tournament i attended was TIA, and I lost to tom's falcon barely in game 3 (which was strange taht i won game 2 when i counterpicked DL64, considering i ban that stage now) and i 3 stocked matt's shiek, 1 stocked his game and watch, and then he proceeded to 3 stock me 3 games in a row with ganondorf. I swore then to kill both the radovich brothers in mortal combat. Sadly i have made little progress.. even though i have beaten them in the occasional set.

shouldve shieked his ***! i could do the shiek trick back then too, but i only played fox in those days.

also i need a fox color.. im sick of blue... i hate white...
WHAT COLOR IS FOR ME!?

slomo431

Smash Ace
As long as it's not orange. Even though it's called red in the game? Whatever. I got dibs on whatever color that is.

I say green, cause that is probably also my favorite jello.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Some dummy mod obviously thought the question had been answered... or that the discussion was going nowhere. Make a new thread when we get the trick on video.

Sounds like you're going with Christmas fox. That's my personal favorite, but I really can't play fox at all, so...

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
double post

I think I'm skipping Saturday Smash again. I just realized I have a ton to do. But I'll still be at HKN.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hey i am going to HKN most likely after all soooooooooooooo

andy teamsies

lol whattt my shiek trick!!! no one else better discover it!

yeah i was practicing it today.. idk know wtf youre talkin about we'll try it some tomorrow

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Mine's quite small. And just to refresh everyone's memories, we are talking about VCRs.

But would someone else bring a tape? I don't have any.

slomo431

Smash Ace
I'll try to bring my VCR anyway despite it's size. If I can't I should at least be bringing a tape, although it already has 3 or so hours of smash on it that I haven't made vids out of yet. I only have that one though so someone still needs to bring some.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Jon, could you the TV tonight? Henrik, could you pick Jon up?

...and, anyone want to try to show up around 6 for some practice beforehand? Hopefully the room won't be locked...

slomo431

Smash Ace
Alright I'll show up early. Any idea where I could park near the union? Or does everyone just park at those meters on Matthews or something>

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Don't they check the meters til 9? I always park either behind the Wesleyan church or behind Davenport hall.

Henrik, my VCR is tiny. Don't worry about yours. But bring your cube perhaps?

slomo431

Smash Ace
**** that parade. Oh well. I actually placed pretty well at this tournament. And who ended up winning singles? Does anybody know the final standings for singles and doubles?

And I told you guys days ago I'd be going all out for the shinespikes at this tourney, didn't I?

Anyway, I should be at Weston tomorrow. I'll try to get there at 1, but I'll probably be late.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Migadd you guys stay up late! I usually get into bed around 10:30.

Teams was
1. Super Radovich Bros.
2. ...Henrik and Dave
3. Team Douchebagscrub

Obviously I didn't stick around to see the end of singles, but I think I got 25th place or something.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i was about to **** tom in game 3 of grand finals after he got so lucky on mute but they kicked us out. I gave him the speakers i didnt want them but just know that i pretty much got first hahah

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
i believe the answer to that is... never

i believe brickman went and talked to them face to face and they told him they never remembered ever saying they would do a smash tourny or something like that

dunno fo sho, ask brickman for a definite answer

Top Bottom