• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

flipkid

Smash Apprentice
haha ray which one was it? the one where my luigi totally **** on henrik's fox? oh wait there's like 219280 of those i better be more specific... haha jk henrik

dan i heard something bout that too but my thursday is packed... youtube that ish.. i heard it's gonna be funny... like "what are you DOING RAY?" funny...

Hyol

Smash Cadet
Wow Ray, where the hell have you been, ya piece of ****. Pick up your phone. Did you change numbers or something. When are you gonna stop by u of i so I can own your falco and shiek?

Henrik and Dave, yeah our movie is pretty funny. It's a whole bunch of clips of a bigger story, but it's hilarious. I believe it's at 8:30pm on Thursday at the big Loomis lecture hall... either 151 or 141.

chun1

Smash Apprentice
my bad dan, my sis and i switched phones for a bit. i think i saw your call but i guess i was being lazy. either way, your marth looks slow, bro. maybe you should take some lessons from dave.

is the week after dec. 8 finals week? if it is, that kind of bad timing.

i'm about 50/50 on visiting on the weekend of the 8th and if i do go i probably can give you scrubs a ride to MSOP. i'm still wondering if i should waste a weekend on smash. i haven't played in forever.

are you guys available to play on friday night? i think i might hit champaign on fri and then leave to MSOP the next morning.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Yeah that whole weekend should be good for me. I only have one final this semester. And it's easy. So pretty much anything after Dec. 5 is free for me.

And Ray, you wasted all of your college years with smash, so one more weekend won't hurt.

chun1

Smash Apprentice
dayam henrik. too mean.

hmm, i'm starting to lean towards not going now. they're charging quite a bit just for me to get my a$$ whooped and it'll probably be another 50 bucks worth of gas for the whole trip.

although, i haven't seen you guys in a while and our smash fests were pretty awesome. playing with zec sucks cuz all he does is own me. i feel like i get worse by playing him.

-Pools may be three stock, depending on time-
wow, viper. you're a freaking douchy douche.

-dan, you thinking of going? i know you have a craving for viperboy's booty.

Hyol

Smash Cadet
actually Ray, Henrik mistakenly labeled me in some of those 1v1 matches as Dave, including against Henrik and Alex. Wherever, you see a green marth in 1v1 match, that is probably Dave. I play pretty much black in 1v1, and you can easily tell that my style is much faster than Dave's boring walk-and-smash technique. I don't know if Henrik will fix those labels, but just a heads up Ray you nub idiot.

And yes, my movie is premiering tomorrow, and it had it's only story in the DI. Here is the link for the DI article online. If you guys can make it, please come. It's a fund raising event for St. Judes.

http://media.www.dailyillini.com/me...s.Will.Debut.Thursday.At.Loomis-3118656.shtml

craving for Viperboy's booty? Remember at MLG chicago 2006? You slept on top of him... both facing up.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Ray where you working. Get me an actuarial job. I'll hook you up with Judy if you do.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Isnt weston a nice place to smash?

btw I dont know why I posted here...im not going nor do I go to UoI nor am i in college.

flipkid

Smash Apprentice
you can tell if it's dan's marth if he's getting downtilted to death every round because he's can't figure out how to come back with marth..

henrik you need to hook me up with one of those actuarial science chicks i still can't believe there were some hot ones..

and hey dan nice short shorts in the paper... i can see why you ray and viperboy have such chemistry together... it's really cute

chun1

Smash Apprentice
LOL. henrik, if you don't get a job it'll be a sad day for smart slackers with great gpa's. And i'd rather see dan make out with viperboy again then see judy. both make me vomit.

looks like i'm not going to msop but if i go down to u of i i'll give you guys a call. take it easy ladies.

slomo431

Smash Ace
There's quite a few hot girls in act sci. At least for me, being so used to the CompE and CS girls my first two years of college. Or should I say CompE and CS girl. I've met a few of the younger blondes out there too, so it just keeps getting better. Matt probably knows. He's probably in all their classes.

No one can touch Judy though, that's Ray's *****. He used to go to office hours every week just to get a peek at that ridiculous body.

And to get back on the topic of this thread, I unfortunately will be able to play this Saturday at 1.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Alex, bring me some $$!

Henrik, did you mistype or is it really unfortunate that you can play? I love having someone I can beat.

slomo431

Smash Ace
It's unfortunate for you guys, who are in for the beatdown of your lives. And then I'll play you in smash.

Hyol

Smash Cadet
everyone come to my movie tonight. And who is this Judy girl that Ray is obsessed about? If she's 14, that's way too old for Ray's liking.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
z canceling is hilarious its like theres no lag at all....you guys are going to be having nightmares about kirby

how did the movie go?

viperboy_74

Smash Master
LOL. henrik, if you don't get a job it'll be a sad day for smart slackers with great gpa's. And i'd rather see dan make out with viperboy again then see judy. both make me vomit.

looks like i'm not going to msop but if i go down to u of i i'll give you guys a call. take it easy ladies.

lol wtf are you talkin about?

Hyol

Smash Cadet
yeah, we had a rather good turnout for the movie. It was hilarious. We should be putting the movie up on youtube sometime, and I'll post the links to it when we do.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
How do you guys feel about 1pm Sunday instead? Look at the weather forecast for tomorrow... it looks nasty. Both for walking and driving.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Freezing rain, mostly when we (or I) would be heading back home. Even if they have the roads nice and salted by then, and even if you don't mind getting wet when it's 32*F, it won't be easy to bring a TV.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
yeah i like saturday...we havent been getting enough people for 2 tvs lately anyways if thats a problem...ice and snow are fun too

is joey still alive? havent seen him in a while

Top Bottom