• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
who all wants to go in for a hotel for SMYM with tom and i? I know Henrik wants to

Alex or Andy?

probably just saturday night, but maybe friday too

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
If any of you alums are feeling cheap i'm housing. I have comfy couches.

current uiuc guys: my schedule just cleared up significantly for the week since my prof decided to move an assignemtn for tmw to tuesday. anyone down to smash tonight? Also, check my above post about Don't Blink. Jack and I are definitely going. 14k might be down

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
he's a peach main that's my year in school. kinda inactive, but he's good. Last time i played him a year ago he 2-0d me in winners' and 3-0d me in GFs. Still need to get the salty against him.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
GGs bibi. See you guys tmw. Try and figure out if you can go to Don't Blink so we can plan out when we're leaving etc.

tbhuang2

Smash Apprentice
Kevin, what time do you want to start smashing tomorrow?

And Bibi, are we bringing your TV?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo I can't go to Don't Blink. Thought it was next weekend, then I'm like "wait that's tomorrow woops."

Time flies. Who'd've thought we were 17 days into February already?

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
7 works for me, but id probably have to go by around 10 ish. Kevin, you want to maybe pm me with your number? That way I can get your address and whatnot haha.

Unfortunately, I can't go to don't blink either. SMYM is next for me.

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
SCRATCH THAT

I can do evenings

Who wants to smash today/tomorrow? Let's get this mahfah on the road.

KEvin'll prolly be here tomorrow but he's at don't blink right now so yeaaaaah maybe tomorrow's better.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
i probably can't host tonight because i've got some hw to do. I might be able to stop by for some melee if someone else has ppl over.

you guys should go to purdue next weekend.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
i probably can't host tonight because i've got some hw to do. I might be able to stop by for some melee if someone else has ppl over.

you guys should go to purdue next weekend.
Just FYI, we are moving the SSBO to March 3rd since some people are going to SWEET VI and some people are going to a fighting game tourny in Indy.

Nice to meet some UIUC people at Dont Blink :)

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
i'm down after my exam ends at 9. Assuming i don't straight up pass out. I pulled an all nighter, so I'm 50% likely at this point.

Top Bottom