• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yeah i can't play today

but i have the feeling i'll be playing a lot tomorrow so who cares.
hopefully i'll keep playing like i did yesterday lol

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'm gonna show up at 9AM on Saturday to start setting up. Anyone else who wants to come around that time and help is welcome to. I would like to be ready for signing people up at 10.

_marth1_

Smash Lord
andy can you stop by and pick up our tv and stuff and maybe some people also
then ill lock up and walk with whoever cant fit in your car

alex im gonna fight you tomorrow so horde
yesterday was a disgrace

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Dude what if I just left after collecting fees and walked away with 3 Gs

I might want to play tomorrow, maybe.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'm leaving soon. Was planning to arrive around 3, but I'll probably be late like always.

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
good seeing you guys. i thought you guys did way worse in the tourny until i saw the results. if not for mango and the ec guys, i think twins and alex probably would have gotten top ten easily. did anyone get a headcount on the total entrants??? was it bigger than the last smym?

matt, teach me how to beat smart/weird falcos with sheik. stupid big D fronzled me. wouldn't even go captain on me. grrrrrrrrr

me playing henrik for 25th place and in our pools was stupid. i think our pool was probably the 2nd or 3rd hardest pool there. half of those pools were an f'ing joke.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i heard 56 teams for doubles...dunno about singles

i prolly wouldve gotten 5th if i would have beat tink which i think i should have

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
If I had beaten Chad, which I shouldn't have, I would have gotten 25th. Take from that what you will.

slomo431

Smash Ace
even i can beat tom's marth and i'm terrible against marth and all other characters

Top Bottom