• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
from evanston? im not totally sure where that is but if it's between wisconsin and champaign I can probably do it

edit: ok i see where it is now...i can probably do that for a small fee =) (gas)

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
hrrm i guess i shouldnt have said i could pick you up before i had figured out my ride plans, but it looks like i am getting a ride from someone else now

if you dont have a ride when it gets closer i can talk to the guy and see if we can come get you

sawry

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
me and dan are probably gonna make it. henrik and dave will most likely be there.

i think genesis made me worse. i mean, if a man gets ***** in the a$$ it doesn't make you better at fcuking, does it?

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
jon, you'll find a ride. there are smashers in that evanston area. the uiuc players will help if necessary.

armada is a beast. i never seen anyone gimp like that. i can't believe m2k lost so badly against armada and zhu.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Just got back from vacation yesterday. I still plan on coming for SMYM and the couch is already mine. Also, I need you guys to train me when I get there because I haven't touched a video game in 3 weeks and ever since my exams last May have only been playing sporadically anyway so I'm really really rusty. My tech skill is pretty much gone and I'm relying pretty much all on my brain now, and I think we all know how well that works with me. Alex, come up with a training program.

Matt yeah I'm taking C in November but still have to put in a request with my company to get the manual. ASM is what you're using, I presume? And congrats with AON. You'll probably be making more than I am with it being consulting and all. Drinks are on you for SMYM weekend. When do you start? Did they still have that one blonde recruiting?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
When do you guys want to play? Not Friday. Saturday?

I gotta practice some more so I can get 17th at SMYM.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i wont be here this weekend LOL

goin golfin with the pappyyyy

henrik just work on shining falco into upsmash... the technique taht i still maintain DOESNT WORK, yet you always do to me

PS Tom's marth on FD vs spacie = gayest thing everrrrrrrr

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
looks like im teamin with binyan.

lets hope he doesnt F it up

NICE EDIT TOM. if I could do the few gay things you do with marth mine would be unstoppableeeeeeeeeeeeeee

edit: sry brickmannnn :(

slomo431

Smash Ace
oops sorry matt i was only skimming the past few pages and thought you already had it. well now you're jinxed. smash is your new career now

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
dont worry henrik, if i cant find a job you can just send me all your money...so no worries

i dont have to come near you in teams alex is the beauty of it...ill send in my minions to hit you then i can edge guard you and say i just pooped on you

also i just realized i havent done the calculations, but me and tom could win the doubles money if we do well or if kels/khepri dont team for some reason

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Do people want to play tomorrow? Around 2 or 5:30?

Those times apply to other days as well.

Poor Eric. Alex, you meanie.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Even if we start on time, you'll be lucky to get all your pool matches in, and you'll miss the bracket either way. I wouldn't count on it.

But don't be sad, you can still do singles.

Top Bottom