• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

slomo431

Smash Ace
supermatt should give all of us rides down especially since we're all headed to the same apartment

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
uhh well i would but my cousin is driving me down in his car b/c he is coming also

the thing that could work would be if everyone came to my house sometime thur/friday and then we could drive everyone down from my house on friday then

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
on algonquin road? wuts your address ill check it out

jon, do you have a way of getting to woodstock il? if so i can take you from there otherwise i can get you somehow

henrik, where you joking about me driving you?

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
4271 north cottonwood trail
Hoffman Estates, IL

basically u can take 55 from my house

let's leave thurs? so we can practice friday

slomo431

Smash Ace
half joking. i'm still trying to figure out what i'm doing, who i'm going with, when i'm going, how long i'm staying, etc. definitely can't ride with you guys if you're going thursday though

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
ok i am picking up durand and jon

we cant leave thursday though....we are either leaving friday morning at 10 or so or like 7pm friday night depending on one variable still up in the air

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
andy i can make pool sheets for this tourny if you want....or is there something else i can bring?
Sounds good, thanks. We need 24 for doubles+singles, and some spares would be good.

Will someone be good enough to bring a laptop with tio?

Other than that we just need the usual stuff: setups, power strips, cords. Hopefully as many of you as possible can bring a TV--if you need a ride, let me know. I'll bring one, but I don't have a working cube to go with it.

_marth1_

Smash Lord
i got cube and large TV with 2 power strips, ill need a ride from someone, i think i have an extension cord too

and ******* back air is so good when im warmed up

matt ur bringing the small tv and wii right?

bring ur sleeping bags kiddies, matty needs his sleep in the bed

TheWalkingThano

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, Woodstock is a little far for me to get to (no car). It's no problem though, bus to Champaign might be better for me since I need to pick a few things up from my apartment anyway (a vacuum and a bunch of books).

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahaha tom is getting wayyy too good against fox lolololol

luckily he seems to be regressing against marth

see you guys friday!!!
(my lab got cancelled.. no show on the participant)

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
jon i can pick you up...read my previous post......you can put some stuff in the trunk of the car if you needed to

i'm bringing a small tv and wii and pools sheets

TheWalkingThano

Smash Journeyman
Ah, well in that case I will come with you. I don't really mind which time we leave as long as I know about it soon. I have to get time off work if it's in the morning, but that isn't a problem. Do you know what your plans are for coming back? Sunday perhaps?

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
ho ho oho

ok we are leaving in the morning about 10 am friday

we should be at durands around 11 and then on to jon by like 12 i think....i haven't studied the map so i dont know the correct times but i will call when i get close

do these times work for you durand and jon?
:bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
no probs

you guys should see the new antics my falco is up to....never before seen combos

tom have you ever thought of doing the run off rejump waveland on yoshis story with falcon but going the opposite way to edgeguard? bigD said he saw jeff doing it at genesis

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
i would team... except i don't have enough money to do teams... i'm basically going, just to do singles : p

and woah, trossman, ur in evanston right now?

i shoulda called u, i went up there a few times to visit friends from Northwestern

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
ugh, i played so much yesterday at the vro zone

what time were u thinking?
if u give me a ride, i might be more inclined to come lol

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i can only play in the afternoon like 2-6...i could get you

andy should i bring some pens too for the pools sheets? i have a whole box of pens sitting here

Top Bottom