• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Wait Matt. You like Jackson Pollock... but not Michael Jackson? I think you have your Jacksons mixed up. Easy enough to do, because both of them were crazy, but Michael was the one who actually had talent. Of course you might just be referring to his questionable behavior with kids.

Smash on Sunday? Or maybe Saturday? 2pm?

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
the thing is JP was a real artist, like he could paint normally like everyone else if he wanted to , but he didn't because it had been done

MJ had no skillz whatsoever...besides moonwalking

_marth1_

Smash Lord
i need someone to find a good clip of the grinch on youtube or something for the video
i think we should record another couple tapes worth then i will finalize the dvd and start working on it

and im not housing anyone for smym except maybe matty and henrik/other people i know

brickman

Smash Lord
i need someone to find a good clip of the grinch on youtube or something for the video
i think we should record another couple tapes worth then i will finalize the dvd and start working on it

and im not housing anyone for smym except maybe matty and henrik/other people i know
lololololol

"trupurssss"
"I hate christmas"

brickman

Smash Lord
brickman/alex => public enemies??
i pay for your ticket if you drive me

also, celebration is in order as i passed my test
I totally would, but I promised my brother I would see it with him tomorrow when I'm in Cape Cod.

So, balls.

I'll be gone from tomorrow to next wednesday.

hopefully the combo vid will be done?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Does anyone want to let me put his phone number in the SMYM thread in case people need directions? It would probably only be used in the event that someone needs help after midnight, because I made a note that people should not call me any later than that.

You wouldn't really need to know how to get anywhere, you can just use Google maps.

_marth1_

Smash Lord
hows about tomorrow afternoon? anytime is good for me actually

im gonna start working on this vid, i have it all on my computer so im gonna work on it for awhile tonight

andy i suppose you can add me to that if you want

Top Bottom