• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

_marth1_

Smash Lord
lole foole
i think you should pay at least half
i check later but for 2 beds its prob gonna be like 70-90 bucks...someone can sleep on floor/chair

matt did you hear about the vault??
also did i get my diploma yet?

omfg brickman needs to come to this

this is the closest one it looks reeally cozy hahaha
http://www.thetreewayinn.com/
standard 2 beds = $50...pretty sweet
i can reserve a room when matty confirms

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
wtf? some weird convos are happening up in here. i just completely forget what i was going to post now

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
tom what are you talking about, what vault?

you got your diploma yesterday...mine looks so dumb its on like yellow paper

you should reserve that 50$ room for saturday night....i will bring a mat or something for whoever is on the floor....make sure the room has a tv though so we can record some stuff for my combo video =) that means you need to bring our cube and VCR and all necessary cables =)

eric brickman should go also

also i think matty has a job now ahhahha...big bucks big money

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
hey guyz is purdue on your way to ft wayne tournament?? i would really appreciate a ride and i can chip in for hotels/gas/food...id really appreciate a ride...if not then disregard this message lololllllllllll

EDIT: I google map'd your guys' route, and I could get a ride to Crawfordsville(which is on the way), and you could pick me up there sat morning or whenever you are leaving...let me know

Top Bottom