• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
It's on Iowa between Lincoln and Busey, north side of street. I think it's red.

Wherever we end up, I was hoping I could bring my bike inside for safekeeping.

I'll be at Eric's around 2 unless someone decides otherwise.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahaha yeah brickman your house is definitely haunted...

so when we playin next?

who is up for tuesday?

also my room is quite large with nowhere to sit... but if you guys want to play here (Daniel's Hall) we can start playing here next week. We can't start before next week because im getting my tv this weekend.
it also has AC

brickman

Smash Lord
I am setting it up in the bedroom down stairs.

It's less haunted in there, and we will be able to sit on chairs.

We are currently deliberating on AC, but it's not that terrible.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahah hmhmhmhm tink you say?

yeah so i don't have lab at all this week, and one of my psych classes is cancelled...

so i can and want to play as much as possible this week lol. literally just post or call at any time and i can play hahhaha

slomo431

Smash Ace
The person hosting Chicagoland smashfests seems to change all the time. Since I got back from Champaign it's changed from like Zjiin to Khepri to Zicore to Sveet to Ray to Vro to whomever feels like stepping up, so threads come and go

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
you guys are paying the school to play melee 10 hours a day hahahhahh...did tom tell you that i 4 stocked his falco with falcon last time we played?

henrik i might go but prolly not

Top Bottom