• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
The tournament itself starts at 2, right? I thought we would want to do crews before that.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I won't be there quite at 1:00...

And don't double post, Sean. It's agin' the rules.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Jon I work in the Loop and my little sister goes to Northwestern so I'll be there from time to time. I am probably going to be looking into moving to somewhere in Chicago within the next year as well.

slomo431

Smash Ace
matt you wonder how people stay up so late but you were up at 6:53 on a saturday morning. that's insane to me. i regularly wake up in the afternoon every weekend

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I've already obtained a Brawl.

Melee crew won Melee using only 2 out of 4 people (one of them was me, which makes that pretty sad).
Brawl crew won Brawl using 3 out of 4 people.

TheStig

Smash Lord
alex, that weird feeling means u liek brawl

andy, don't feel too bad losing to mang0

I made another guy quit brawl after cg with ic's, but i lost against the best zss in mw because he cheated

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I think the old age is really setting in. I just looked at a paper I wrote last semester and thought "I used to be this smart?"

In another half-year you guys are gonna have to push me around in a wheelchair to tournaments, and then you'll have to play for me anyway because I'll be too old.

Results???

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
You forgot to mention best diddy.

We could have won with 2/4 but I suicided to let dustin play. I could have beaten andy in melée but I felt bad
for him, so I resisted the urge to ken combo him 2 more times.
What's there not to love about brawl? Infinites, bannanas, air camping, no hi

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
No hitstun... Sooooo fun.

Double post to stand against the man (aka andy)
I say we have one more crew battle, all three smash games, every time you lose a stock, take a shot

TheStig

Smash Lord
Also taking one against the man

I like that idea we'll have some weak stuff

so 1 shot of cpt morgan per stock

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
The Man just gave you both warnings. Double-post again and I'll pimp-smack yo ***, *****.

See Sean, I could have used Sheik against you, but that wouldn't have been much fun (for you). What are you gonna do about all those jabs? Jab jab jab, you can't do nothin'.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
Andy, excuses are like *******s, everybody's got one, and they all stink.

Also,

You have received a warning at Smash World Forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear gameandwatch 4 Lyfe,

You have received a warning at Smash World Forums.

Reason:
-------
Double Post

-------

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7305743

Quote:
No hitstun... Sooooo fun.

Double post to stand against the man (aka andy)
I say we have one more crew battle, all three smash games, every time you lose a stock, take a shot

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Smash World Forums

he wasnt kidding...

TheStig

Smash Lord
the Man doesn't mess around but slomo431 better have an infraction too or that would make The Man look like he hates brawlers

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Fair enough.

You all know you can edit posts, right? Press the button that says Edit.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Right, so if you had something new and important to say that people needed to see, it might be justified.

OR if you can't edit posts on your i(phone?), I guess.

But it would still be frowned upon, and other meaner mods might still infract you for it.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
On February 7, 2009, Offer was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida on a charge of felony battery after an altercation with a 26-year-old prostitute. Offer, who appears in police reports under his real name Vince Shlomi, contended that he struck the prostitute when she "bit his tongue and would not let go". Prosecutors later declined to file formal charges against either individual.[1][14] Since that incident, Vince Offer was lampooned on an episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live.

also vince offer made a movie in 1999

Top Bottom