• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSB Brawl + Melee tournament. May 16, 2009

mio

Smash Ace
Ahhh! I can't make it to this because of UCLA's open house :(:(:(. I can't believe I didn't realize it sooner. I'm sure this tourney will **** though, I look forward to the next one if you guys ever have one.

Foopmaster

Smash Cadet
Holy Crap good thing I checked this board in time lol, I'll totally come to this. Too bad Brawl+ has ruined brawl for me Ill probably do bad but ill come anyway If not just for melee friendlies (I want to regain my skill at it). Also SF4 would be fun (hopes its on PS3) and hell yes guilty gear I can bring a copy of GGAC if there is a ps2/3 to play on. Also Dantarion you have brawl+ don't you? You should bring it and we could do friendlies (maybe convert others? haha)

EDIT: Oh also what games will be at the lan party?

PS. It's Foo not Foop lol.I had no idea what I was thinking when I made this name

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I'm guessing your melee entrants will be in the single digits. If so, I think this tournament may be too far even for SLO.
You couldn't be more wrong. I can list multiple people that i know are coming to this:
Me
Gosu
Josh
Andrej
Jeff
Cape
Cape's crew probably
some other crew members of gosu's
cho

slo can suck a big fat one if it doesn't come to this. plus I'll mm people from slo that want to challenge me.

Foopmaster

Smash Cadet
I don't actually have brawl+ Ive just played it at a friend's house but maybe lol. Ill get it soon once I get an SD card reader. Ehhhh I might bring my comp (unlikely), ill teach anyone pro spy stuff in TF2 <3 spy.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
bryant you show up on these forums like once every 3 months lol. You should check the sb/slo thread once in a while. You missed our last lan party and a few melee smashfests.

mio

Smash Ace
I talked to Dragulze yesterday and he said this tournament was really good. Congratulations on a successful tournament, please run another one this summer! I'll help out with anything if you need it.

Serotonin

Smash Rookie
Good tourney, too bad I couldn't wobble for some reason. I'm just happy I came in third in melee singles, beat every fast faller i came across and 3 stocked Dante's fox :p.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
its cool sb ***** slo got the ****
Next tournament when more of SLO is represented (ie sheen/myself/ross), this will not be the case.

BTW why did Jun get 1st in brawl? I thought warp and jun split, but warp won in winners? Or did they "play it out"?

Top Bottom