• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSB Brawl + Melee tournament. May 16, 2009

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Next tournament when more of SLO is represented (ie sheen/myself/ross), this will not be the case.

BTW why did Jun get 1st in brawl? I thought warp and jun split, but warp won in winners? Or did they "play it out"?
Jun as far as I was told got sent to losers then came back to beat Warp in two sets.
No one split as I gave 1st place prize money to Junk and 2nd place prize money to Warp. I'm withholding the exact amounts amounts but I can tell you Junk got more than twice what Warp got in prize money

And sorry you couldn't come down Gish. We had complimentary costco pizza and everything.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Dante, you used Captain Falcon versus my Peach when I counterpicked Mute City too. :)

It was my first tournament and I didn't realized I did so well (for my first tournament). (I got fourth.)

Thanks you, Andrew for organizing the tournament.

Even though I didn't win any money I still had a great time.

Thank you everyone who made this tournament possible.

Did anyone know the actual number of participants in Melee Singles?

And what place did my partner for Melee Doubles Cable get for Melee Singles?

I'm sorry for bumping this. :(

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Dante, you used Captain Falcon versus my Peach when I counterpicked Mute City too. :)

It was my first tournament and I didn't realized I did so well (for my first tournament). (I got fourth.)

Thanks you, Andrew for organizing the tournament.

Even though I didn't win any money I still had a great time.

Thank you everyone who made this tournament possible.

Did anyone know the actual number of participants in Melee Singles?

And what place did my partner for Melee Doubles Cable get for Melee Singles?

I'm sorry for bumping this. :(
totally unnecessary bump. result are on the first page. all your questions can be answered there

Top Bottom