• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
aesis: good tournament! this was one of the best tournys since brawl came out, i think you proved how well brawl/melee tournys can be run. have fun in italy!

awex: great seeing you again dood. haha, good times with ganons junk and your amazing drawings (when are those going up DEREK)

fly: you are a champion, everytime you CG someone in brawl it puts a smile on my face because you ****!

atlus: lmfao i think i had one of the funnest sets of my life against you. for anyone wondering, yeah that was me after a 25% shine spike yelling "YEAH MOTHER****ER GET YOUR **** PUSHED IN" lol. good set

ultra: i know you work 9 days a week but just remember....me and derek are right there if you want to play melee again :) just watch your old videos!! oh and ill teach you how to moonwalk :)

edrees - good seeing you again, and especially good seeing you play melee again :] you should come to pats house one of these days, take melee off the shelf!

nester - we were pretty much ****** in teams until you decided to eat for 3 hours jesus christ <3

what is brian - hahhaha im glad you liked my fox tricks and pro ganon moonwalk LOL. good seeing you again dood

p - yep, same old p, he ledge camps for 20 seconds and then when he tries to waveland on the ledge, he air dodges off LOL fukken noob.

emerican - one of the best people to play friendlies with lmao our matches are always entertaining. and our set.....you shoulda won....but god **** it was good.

yea thats it for now i gotta do home work

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Rina - one day =D

P - u actually get slightly better every tourney stop rolling noob =D

lovage - god dam i love u u *****

nasty nate - yea hes pretty cool

replicate - i didnt get 2 say bye 2 u ... <333 c u at thanksgiving

atlus - what place did u get in singles? ( o no he didnt ) <33

Hugo - yup i was sandbaggin u romantic ***** <3

Aesis - God i love u as much as love lovage <33 ur so amazing!!

nick - i hate u

joey - lets play smash

pat - i dont really hate u i actually love u <333

embrace - ... lol

zhu - think ill try ganon next time

festizzo - U *****!!!

kouryuu - if thats how u spell it .. stop playing so gay

Jtb - i cant look at u at not smile with ur hair like that hahah

morb - lol

larry - <33

nes - ... ITS DAVID

Arcadians ( side smash community ) - Lol u guys never talk 2 me =( so yea

And Mango the pope o.0

lol u guys are my people and i love u all..

except the brawl community and edrees for closing all my threads

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
[21:51] PrrettyMango69: WAIT WAIT
[21:51] PrrettyMango69: U DIDNT LEAVE ME A SHOUTOUT?
[21:51] PrrettyMango69: WTF
[21:51] LingBling6: amnit
[21:51] LingBling6: i forgot so many people..
[21:52] PrrettyMango69: WOW
[21:52] PrrettyMango69: BUT ME?!
[21:52] LingBling6: i was in class!!!!!
[21:52] PrrettyMango69: AFTER I LEFT U THE BEST SHOUTOUT EVER?!
[21:52] PrrettyMango69: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[21:53] LingBling6: ****KK

MANGOOO: yep u pretty much make melee tournies what they are...<33 lmao your y.link is trash and imma get you next time noob. lol i think one of the best parts of this tourny was when i was playing at a TV across the room. and mango was over in the middle of the room watching a match on the recording TV when i did dtilt-> shine turnaround bair and mango yells out "I SAW THAT LOVAGE ****" lol too good

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Do I really play gay... ? *sigh* I want to do shoutouts but.........

Melee Community - You guys are greater than life!

Mango - You actually spelled my name right <3

Also, all you *****es better watch out. Next tourney, I'm coming back with vengeance.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Aesis still hasn't uploaded the tio file

Maybe he left to Italy already, LOL

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
if mango ever goes ganon, i have to see that.

anyway shout outs

kira- thanks for taking me to my second tournament of the year LOL. car seating by join date is too good

zhu- good job taking 2nd. hopefully next quarter i have more time to play with you, this quarter sucks

p- that hugo mm was fun to watch in person, you almost had it haha.

lovage- i wanted to play you more :[

mango- if your title of pope sticks around i totally coined that ****

edreese- good seeing you again

ultra- also glad i got to see you, i think the last time was nexus last year or some event really long ago

boa and leepuff- you guys are always so nice haha, it was cool talking with you guys

teba- on the other hand is mean and chaingrabs forever LOL. i am never picking that stage against d3 ever again.

aesis- good **** throwing the tournament

emerican- fun friendlies

fly amanita- i wish i could have gotten more matches on your IC's, our one match was pretty fun.

bone- good seeing you as well.

hugo- i didnt call you hugs, although i should have just to make you mad =p

i'm going to bed. gg smash, gg.

replicate

Smash Lord
I want to make another shoutout (tis the season)

zhu is amazing. I never got to see you in **** mode, but holy **** your style is so sexy and amazing and you're so consistent

zhu you inspired me to be really technical because you are great, I've really been blown away by your playing in the past and seeing you beasting in person was beyond cool

mango's just OK and he doesn't even look cool when he's playing good

debaser

Smash Lord
when zhu's falco is ****** I feel like it is the perfect apex of tech skill and spacing/mindgames.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i really hate talking down on players better than me because it makes me look like a noob, but the know-it-all in me can hardly help it. forgive me if i channel embracethe12 for a second (sorry steven)

zhu's really good, but seeing people say stuff like
I feel like [Zhu] is the perfect apex of tech skill and spacing/mindgames
makes me throw up a little.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LOL P.

Yeah, I wanted to say something but I'll keep it to myself. Don't want to steal your thunder.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
zhu sucks when i first played him i jv 3 stocked him

do something to throw him off and he will get owned

watch him get ***** by linguini's ganon or taj's m2

watch out though, he's asian and he should learn it pretty fast

but that just means u gotta throw him off every time (switch around using mid/low tier characters cuz they **** garbage falcos like zhu's)

jk people i am trolling

debaser

Smash Lord
i really hate talking down on players better than me because it makes me look like a noob, but the know-it-all in me can hardly help it. forgive me if i channel embracethe12 for a second (sorry steven)

zhu's really good, but seeing people say stuff like makes me throw up a little.
you know, you're absolutely right. It's easy to say **** like that when you watch more videos than you play because they give you an external perspective on the game and you forget about your own skill.

I was also kind of exaggerating

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
watching and playing zhu live is more like... wow he makes good decisions and plays really solid

in videos its like wow hes really fast and too aggressive sometimes and thats where he gets punished

i've watched many videos of zooooooooo

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
aesis: good tournament! this was one of the best tournys since brawl came out, i think you proved how well brawl/melee tournys can be run. have fun in italy!

awex: great seeing you again dood. haha, good times with ganons junk and your amazing drawings (when are those going up DEREK)

fly: you are a champion, everytime you CG someone in brawl it puts a smile on my face because you ****!

atlus: lmfao i think i had one of the funnest sets of my life against you. for anyone wondering, yeah that was me after a 25% shine spike yelling "YEAH MOTHER****ER GET YOUR **** PUSHED IN" lol. good set

ultra: i know you work 9 days a week but just remember....me and derek are right there if you want to play melee again :) just watch your old videos!! oh and ill teach you how to moonwalk :)

edrees - good seeing you again, and especially good seeing you play melee again :] you should come to pats house one of these days, take melee off the shelf!

nester - we were pretty much ****** in teams until you decided to eat for 3 hours jesus christ <3

what is brian - hahhaha im glad you liked my fox tricks and pro ganon moonwalk LOL. good seeing you again dood

p - yep, same old p, he ledge camps for 20 seconds and then when he tries to waveland on the ledge, he air dodges off LOL fukken noob.

emerican - one of the best people to play friendlies with lmao our matches are always entertaining. and our set.....you shoulda won....but god **** it was good.

yea thats it for now i gotta do home work
Awex draws?! Who is this guy
Lets have a drawing MM!! =D
^_~
Im curious to see some of your stuff

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you guys shoulda told me you were trying to place higher than me

BEFORE the tournament

woulda made sure that didn't happen ;)

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
1st place:
Mang0

2nd place:
Zhu

3rd place:
HugS

4th place:
Lucky
5: Fly Amanita
5: Atlus
7: Replicate
7: Lovage

9: Kouryuu
9: Aesis
9: Romeo
9: Festizzio
13: Nes
13: P
13: Morb
13: Emerican
17: Insomniak
17: Plan 9
17: Nima
17: Embracethe12
17: JTB
17: Hyprid
17: Rem
17: Nathaniel
25: Bone
25: San Diego Reaper
25: Noble
25: Michael
25: The Great Leon
25: J Walking Kirby
25: Mio
25: 2man
33: The Legendary MogX
33: Epf
33: Dr. House
33: NastyNate
33: Manny Bio

**** yeah 805

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
Lol results yea!! now i say the shoutouts!!!

JonT-your gay for leaving early!!
Teba-I beat you hahaha!!! no totally kidding good playing with you man you soo phukin good!!
Futile- you always beat me :mad:!! one day i'll win, one day
Lee & Creepy-Fun playing teams with you guys! **** you leepuff for getting the bucket you guys are too good!
Oats-Best Lucas EVERrrRRRR!!1
Ultra Luigi-Omg you're luigi is straight **** sauce!! Gg's

Overall fun aZZ tourny!! :bee:

Top Bottom