• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I bet one of the major reasons DSF is amazing in brawl is because he's extremely patient.

Dunno, but I think that's a praiseworthy skill

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i played meep he is pretty good

kinda held back by going snake-only cuz snake's counters are always out there to get him

in fact he only loses when he's naturally counter picked

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
as a young child i made a comic book with my uncle (though he has now been divorced out of the family) but one of our characters was a mouse named Meep. sigh. somone lost the book :(

jyuuberu

Smash Journeyman
I need the name of the guy that teamed with DFY so I can label these videos correctly. Please let me know.

thanks

--GCII
What did his teammate look like and who did they play?

If I can't figure out from that or you don't know I'll ask him next time I see him.

The Game II

Smash Champion
What did his teammate look like and who did they play?

If I can't figure out from that or you don't know I'll ask him next time I see him.
I have him listed as Easy. I think he had an afro, or maybe that was DFY, I dunno. He used Snake in the one match I have.

Let me know as soon as you can, because the videos are going up tomorrow.

--GCII

bbb

Smash Champion
fiction's at least twice as tall as kouryu, he's like a big ol' jew-fro havin' giraffe

a jewraffe if you would

<3

InsomniaK

Smash Apprentice
lol i did the same yesterday kinda, went to bed at 10, woke up at 7, then went back to bed at 11 then woke up at 3

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I'm not jewish I'm half mexican

(Paul Rodriguez Jr.)

C its like sorta looks like me but not since i'm not him +half european 0_o

XD

Top Bottom