• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
I hate the Kirby Yoshi Matchup so much though D:
Yeah, one of my least fav. Kirby's just too good vs yoshi :urg:

Im gonna set up another smash fest for gigabits practice this friday. Who all is gonna be in town for it. Wanted to get an idea because of thanksgiving and all.
Black friday is coming up so i'll be definitely doing something with that haha. Hopefully I can get some decent items for cheaaaaaaaap. =)
We'll get mario kart going again too. With retro thats about 5 of us so far.
I'm lookin' to get one of those nav systems for my automobile :)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i'm hoping that at the next tonyfest, right before gigs, i can find a partner that is good. my friend who came with me last friday won't be able to make it. someone aim me and asked me to be his partner, but i never heard of him. i'll see what'll happen. hopefully i'll find someone to be my partner. can anyone help me with this?

Toneh

Smash Lord
it would have to be after 8:45 or 9:00 for my place, got evening and night classes up till then lol, unless she lets us out superrrr early.
txt if u need! 407 608 9942

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
You had no yoshi or gindler experience, few more times playing and you'll mop the floor with me.

So there's smash tonight? I got an anonymous txt from some number i don't recall...
you're still a tough yoshi, you know. and man it sucks that i couldn't come to play as well.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Anyone down to smash tonight? Everyone is gone for Thanksgiving and I'm bored.

I might have people over later tonight if anyone wants to smash. Stay tuned to this thread and I'll let u guys know.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Fest at my place tomorrow starting around 3pm for anyone that wants to practice for gigsssss!
address is 12061 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min following some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor! Its about 2-3 miles from UCF
Theres 3 TVs here, and 1 wii setup. We need at LEAST 2 wiis + brawl. Can anyone do that?
Another TV + wii setup would be nice too if someone could bring that =)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Fest at my place tomorrow starting around 3pm for anyone that wants to practice for gigsssss!

Theres 3 TVs here, and 1 wii setup. We need at LEAST 2 wiis + brawl. Can anyone do that?
Another TV + wii setup would be nice too if someone could bring that =)
hey man i'll bring my wii and brawl disc. how many how coming to this? i still need a partner for doubles too. and go and buy something for cheap tony! black friday, lol.

Toneh

Smash Lord
*yoshi dance*

I think there might be a fest this friday at my place, maybe from 3 to 8. I'll see if I can.
After that I might head to hungrybox's fest for some play n trade practiceee :]

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
*yoshi dance*

I think there might be a fest this friday at my place, maybe from 3 to 8. I'll see if I can.
After that I might head to hungrybox's fest for some play n trade practiceee :]
too bad i'll be working.:( stupid publix!

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a UCFer, however, I have 2 friends who go there. I'm trying to bug the sh*t out of them so they'll go to the next fest. They both reside in the towers (tower 4 I think?), and both play melee, not sure what their current interest in brawl is.

Anyway, they're both tards who don't have SWF accounts, nor do they ever check the boards for much of anything. If you have a fest this friday Tony, I'll do everything I can to make sure they show up, lol.

Gindler

Smash Champion
w00t, another tonyfest

PS: Lasers in starfox64 for the wii look like crap, didn't they look better on the actual 64?

Whelpoff to play some CS:S

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
who wants to play smash today, im off, and I want to train my spacies.
Melee or Brawl.

Toneh

Smash Lord
fest tomorrow (friday) from 3-8 pm. Keep that in mind when you guys stop by. Im gonna head to hungrybox's smashfest after.
address is 12061 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min following some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor! Its about 2-3 miles from UCF
send me a txt on my phone (407 608 9942) or post here if u think u might come. wana get an idea.
Were gonna have like 3 TVs, but with 2 wii setups. So we'll need at least 1 extra ! =)
just got an r4 ds and an edge, i cant believe i didnt buy these before ! :x

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Business?

what could a -Yoshi player- possibly do that's considered business?

Egg collecting?

Top Bottom