• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Don't forget Saturday guys. I will expect a bunch of you here.

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
if there's brawl tonight at the S.U, ill show up, =] who's all gonna make it? I dont want to show up and no one's gonna be there =[ i think ill be there 6:30-7 ish? i think thats what i heard the time was... just let me know ~

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
it seems you guys love ignoring my posts but thats alright i have almost all day.

if someone gives me contact info i can bring a wii with brawl.

ill repeat it again. im only 11 minutes driving from UCF. if someone could give me a lift that would be nice. otherwise ill skate there, but to do so i would need to call someone ahead of time so i can actually know where exactly to go.

someone besides sheermadness and roboto please respond to my post. Tru? Lozanogarbanzo? someone?

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
it seems you guys love ignoring my posts but thats alright i have almost all day.

if someone gives me contact info i can bring a wii with brawl.

ill repeat it again. im only 11 minutes driving from UCF. if someone could give me a lift that would be nice. otherwise ill skate there, but to do so i would need to call someone ahead of time so i can actually know where exactly to go.

someone besides sheermadness and roboto please respond to my post. Tru? Lozanogarbanzo? someone?

It's in the student union, usually room 223. I'm not going tonight so I can't give you a ride.

UCF campus map here.

Student union is the buidling in the middle, in the huge circle.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I would like to play brawl with you guys tonight, all I need to know is where exactly is the UCF student union place and what time to be there. I live right next to full sail and am available anytime today. I also will be bringing my wii if I knew where to go.

bLeAkWuN

Smash Cadet
Sketch nd I are trying to make it out there around 7:30-8:00....if anyone else is going i would like to see yall there...hit me up through AIM or PM me....:psycho:

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
It's in the student union, usually room 223. I'm not going tonight so I can't give you a ride.

UCF campus map here.

Student union is the buidling in the middle, in the huge circle.
will i be allowed to go? i dont go to UCF.

also if i leave now ill get there by 7:20ish.

could someone please om me their number or something so i can have some sort of contact with you guys upon arrival?

i dont wanna get there and be locked out or get lost.

Pepdawg18

Smash Rookie
My AIM is webnumba1
I went to UCF tonight (thursday) and there was another club in room 223
you guys change rooms?
Anyways I've been trying to set something up so once a week a bunch of smashers could meet up to play and have some actual competition to practice for tourneys and such
Well hit me up on AIM to talk more about it any suggestions would be fine posted here as well

Btw tuesday/wednesday/thursday are my preferred gaming days fyi

Gindler

Smash Champion
I went to UCF at like 7:45. room 223. I'm at the library so I'll check again after this post before I go home.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey OTRU/Misto Roboto, you two need to get on aim. I gotta ask both of you a question

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
yea, there was another group in the room for a meeting or something when I got there, but i stayed around and found Bleak around 8ish, and we started up then.. only till 10 when UCF people kicked us out... But it was almost lucky to have ran into him before i left, hopefully next time everything will work out... Good games though, hopefully i can catch up with you all again sometime soon... and more people next time :D ~

bLeAkWuN

Smash Cadet
yea...im definitely gonna start supporting to come out to UCF... good games...Sketch nd i will be going out there to meet up with Gindler and Kei again...lets see if we can get more locals here to come out...AIM or PM me...i guess ill be bringing out the wii...:chuckle:

Gindler

Smash Champion
Aw man, I learned from this I really need some peach practice. Some excellent matches were going on there tonight and I'm glad it actually went through. Hopefully it gets bigger (# of wiis and people) by the week, I know this was exam week and my last one was yesterday but alot of people had upcoming exams so that could've easily effected the turnout.

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
Looks like the rest of you just missed us. I got there around 9 and they were already set up. Don't know what club that was in there earlier, but maybe we should find a different room that's empty all night...

Anyway, lets try to get everyone there next thursday. I'll post my # when the time comes so nobody is left in the dark.

lol nice av, Bleak.

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
Alvin (LozanoGarbanzo), Carlos, Jeremiah and I are getting together to play at 4, if you or anyone wants to do anything. Also later tonight we are going to OTRU and Skr8ch house to play. Let me know what you and your friends are doing.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Alvin (LozanoGarbanzo), Carlos, Jeremiah and I are getting together to play at 4, if you or anyone wants to do anything. Also later tonight we are going to OTRU and Skr8ch house to play. Let me know what you and your friends are doing.
aah...Alvin told me and my boy Force to show up at his place whenever. What time were you guys planning to go to OTRU/Skr8ch? since you guys plan to change locations today, ill try to get to Alvin's place ASAP. With some "creative" driving and the stupid I4 traffic, I think i can be there by 7

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
aah...Alvin told me and my boy Force to show up at his place whenever. What time were you guys planning to go to OTRU/Skr8ch? since you guys plan to change locations today, ill try to get to Alvin's place ASAP. With some "creative" driving and the stupid I4 traffic, I think i can be there by 7
Change locations? Haha you guys can do whatever. I don't know what Alvin is doing, if he told you to go to his house then do that. We live right around the corner from him so moving to get more people in on the play is not to much of a hassle.

Just do what you had planned as soon as you guys get to Alvin's house tell him to give me a call and I'll give you guys an update on what's happening with regards to tonight. I have to talk to OTRU before I start inviting people. I was just letting Alving know we are playing at 4 also.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I know you've been trying to message me. I got your IM's when i was asleep, thus why I didn't answer. I'll be at work tonight, but after that, feel free to get a hold of me.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX can I get your number?
****, we didn't even go out on a date yet...j/k

863-258-4809

call that any weekday after 5pm, cause thats when i get off work. If you need to talk to me right this minute, i can give you my work number in a PM (i really dont want that out there)

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
So where exactly is everyone going to be at this time? I am available to play brawl anytime today.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I live in pegasus landing. If otru says that is okay for doc to invite people we might not have it at my place, but if he says we can't go, then there will be smash at my place. I will post later if its a go or no.
well, ill still be at your place around 7ish. About to pull some speed racer BS to get through I4

Top Bottom