• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
I don't know about tomorrow, but I most likely will try to organize something for next week in preparation for gigs.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't know about tomorrow, but I most likely will try to organize something for next week in preparation for gigs.
i hope so man. I been trying to get with you to play some brawl, but last weekend i was in Gainesville the entire time, and this weekend im going to two tourneys saturday and sunday.
You going to Brawl Bash II (Saturday) or All Day Brawl (Sunday) ?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Do you mind me asking where these tournies are?

ps: i noticed you're a diddy main, were you the one that beat me at knocks by chance?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Do you mind me asking where these tournies are?

ps: i noticed you're a diddy main, were you the one that beat me at knocks by chance?
if you were yoshi, then no. The only person i played with my diddy was raistlin's pikachu. I was using Game and Watch an abnormal amount that day, but thats fixed now. I DID see that there was one other diddy there, but i didn't see what he looked like.

Anyway, Brawl Bash II is in davie, FL. 3 hr 17 min drive south for me. The All Day thing is in spring hill, which is like an hour 40 min drive west, north of tampa. Do you have a car gindler? cause you can come brawl with me and my boys about any weekday, or I may have a spot in my car for these two tourneys if you need a ride. The notion that i get to play only the 2nd yoshi mainer ive ever played (the 1st being my best friend) intrigues me. I asked if you have a car cause im too lazy to drive to Orlando and then to either of these 2 tourneys >.>

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
i hope so man. I been trying to get with you to play some brawl, but last weekend i was in Gainesville the entire time, and this weekend im going to two tourneys saturday and sunday.
On Saturday I'm trying to go to that Seibriks and Linguini tournament down south. But I'm going to try to get something going for next week for sure. Count on it.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Nah, my car's stuck 2 hours north (my parents house near jax). Darn those are pretty far away though, I'll probably just skip em' I know I can't play an all day thing I'd go insane and my finger muscles would feel fatigue. I just need some practice before the HK tourney, I've gotten better since HK but eh.

I'll have to tell my friend at USF about that one near Tampa though.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Nah, my car's stuck 2 hours north (my parents house near jax). Darn those are pretty far away though, I'll probably just skip em' I know I can't play an all day thing I'd go insane and my finger muscles would feel fatigue. I just need some practice before the HK tourney, I've gotten better since HK but eh.

I'll have to tell my friend at USF about that one near Tampa though.
well, its called all day brawl, but its really just another tourney. I guess its called all day cause they'll have friendlies all day?

Sucks you cant make it out to my place for a ride to either of these tournies, or even some friendlies. Just make sure to go to doc's smashfest he's having next week (if all goes according to plan) so we can play

Gindler

Smash Champion
If doc's smashfest goes according to plan I'll be sure to be there for the practice. and I hear gigs is having friendlies so if I survive long enough maybe I'll get to play in some.

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace

Were you really in Gainseville last weekend? I was there on the 5th/6th for a bboy battle at UF.

I don't think I'm traveling this weekend, but if Doc does something maybe I could hit that up.

Doc, what part of Orlando are you in? Were you the murderous Snake at HK? I heard there were two Docs so I don't know who is who...

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
Were you really in Gainseville last weekend? I was there on the 5th/6th for a bboy battle at UF.

I don't think I'm traveling this weekend, but if Doc does something maybe I could hit that up.

Doc, what part of Orlando are you in? Were you the murderous Snake at HK? I heard there were two Docs so I don't know who is who...
I live by UCF, right off of Econ and Colonial, in the Union Park area. I don't know about any other DOC's at HK, but I do play Snake. Haha I don't know about murder but I won some matches. The most I did that day was beat Crom in a ditto :chuckle:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

lol, kinda funny. i visited my friend who goes to UF that weekend just for the hell of it. He lives in Tivoli Apartments or something like that...off of 13th. Saturday i went to an ocala brawl tourney and sunday i just hung around his house

minus

Smash Rookie
I live by UCF, right off of Econ and Colonial, in the Union Park area. I don't know about any other DOC's at HK, but I do play Snake. Haha I don't know about murder but I won some matches. The most I did that day was beat Crom in a ditto :chuckle:
Wow you're like down the street from me lol

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Max (Doc), did you get my PM concerning the SFL tourney this weekend???

I was wondering if you could take myself and Col Bol with you, since I heard you needed space in your car???

We'd help split gas and such!!!

:colorful:

Gindler

Smash Champion
Uh oh. Less than 1 week till gigs, so how's the smashfest lookin'? I need to get some real games in so I don't get too embarrassed at that tourney. :laugh:

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
I don't think I can do anything this week before Gigs, due to school and work. However Pure Korea (Will) might possibly be organizing something before Gigs, since he is the new head of the Gaming ( Smash ) Club. Get at him on the boards to find out information on future events. Sorry guys.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
There is a gaming club meeting tomorrow on Wednesday. You guys should probably go run it over and turn it into a smash fest =)

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Just be sure to bring brawl and wii maybe tv since it's not really designated smashfest. Oh Darrel or kevin whoever reads this first be sure to ask about taking over the club if possbile I might not be able to make it seeing as I got class.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont know UCF at all. exactly what building would this be in, if i decide to come?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
just saw...student union, room 223...i dunno where the student union is on campus, but im sure i can ask some random person while driving through and they'll let me know (i hope). Actually, I've never even been on UCF campus. I just know its across the street from Gigs.

If Im 100% people are gonna play smash there tonight, then I may come . I say that because its like an hour or so drive for me to get there, and thats if the traffic after work isnt crappy

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
something has come up and im not gonna be able to make the gamimg club. But i guaranteed will be at Garbanzo's place for some practice friday

JackHouser

Smash Apprentice
well yeah when i got there around 7:30 no brawl, so i hooked up my own, and we had about 5 or 6 ppl playing, they were all decent.....then i had to go, so thats why there was no more brawl....

Pure? who were you?

Pepdawg18

Smash Rookie
I'd bring my Wii but there only looks like 1 t.v. there for brawl anywayz

maybe we should have a set time for brawlers to meet there 0.o

just a suggestion

Pepdawg18

Smash Rookie
I can go smash @ UCF on tuesday/wednesday/thursday only

I'd suggest picking one of those days and every week meet up to practice for tourneys or just have fun brawling

anyone in? if so what day sounds good?

Top Bottom