• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Oooh, I might know this one.

This dude's question is pretty specific. He wants to know information pertaining to DeLand area smashers.

Your response doesn't do much for his questions. It's kinda vague (no specific person to play with or referral to where to find them or effort, know what I mean?) Plus, though you may not have considered it, most smashers have been through the menus and know that they can play online so it is also pointless. Furthermore, while you may have had the best intentions, saying pointless common knowledge to someone on this website may come off as insulting. I think that is where the inferred "rude" comes in.

But Vinyl may also be joking, that's also a probability. There may also be some other absurd explanations, like he was spanking the monkey and accidentally clicked the tab to this thread and saw that gif you have in your sig which immediately lumberjacked him on the spot and he was like "Wow, rude" ::shrugdafuqdoiknow::
So let me extrapolate:

Play online and learn the game from a wide pool of different people without needing to waste gas money traveling from place to place. It's the better place for casuals to learn the game if they're unable to drive around or are dubious about meeting people from an online forum.

@2D-Jeff Please don't talk to or towards me please.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
So let me extrapolate:

Play online and learn the game from a wide pool of different people without needing to waste gas money traveling from place to place. It's the better place for casuals to learn the game if they're unable to drive around or are dubious about meeting people from an online forum.

lol ill say what i feel to anyone.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Okay.

Then don't ***** about someone bringing "negativity" anywhere when you go back on what you preach.
It's clear you have it out for me for no reason and people still co-sign for you lol

The same person who said "No one asked for your opinion" rolls up in here.

***** please.

And then GDX talks about me and calling people out, yet, his pet comes here to instigate and antagonize.

****ing fabulous.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
So let me extrapolate:

Okay.

Then don't ***** about someone bringing "negativity" anywhere when you go back on what you preach.
It's clear you have it out for me for no reason and people still co-sign for you lol

The same person who said "No one asked for your opinion" rolls up in here.

***** please.

And then GDX talks about me and calling people out, yet, his pet comes here to instigate and antagonize.

****ing fabulous.
Lmao all I am implying is that your information that you keep preaching is false. and that the people you are giving this information has the right to know what is really going on. Chill out lol. No i dont have it out for you. If i did i would have been said something about all the other crazy things you post. But you posting false information is not helping me completely revive CFL brawl.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle

Lmao all I am implying is that your information that you keep preaching is false. and that the people you are giving this information has the right to know what is really going on. Chill out lol. No i dont have it out for you. If i did i would have been said something about all the other crazy things you post. But you posting false information is not helping me completely revive CFL brawl.
What information that I speaketh is false? Playing online? How is it false when that's just my opinion on the matter? Just because you disagree with it or don't feel the same thing doesn't make it false. This isn't a matter of being right or wrong.

And yes, you do have it out for me. Ever since I showed up back in March lol You're the only one who goes out of their way to attack and harass me, often times, over nothing. And also, what are you talking about CFL? I never once said CFL was dead. Ever. All I said was that Orlando was dead like, what, 2 months ago. Lad even implied it when he hosted that Smashfest but you did not go off on him for whatever reason. You're taking my "Play online" way out of context like you did that Facebook post when Anthony said "It isn't worth going to Orlando" and I replied "There's another reason"

And these instances aren't the only times. So, before you tell anyone to chill out, you should instead reevaluate your behavior and misconceptions of what people say.

You're already labeling me as some antagonist for the Orlando scene lol wtf is that

Manipulation of people's words to fit your agenda doesn't help anyone sweetheart. Get your insecurities together.

@Vinyl It's okay boo, I wasn't really bothered by your post or thought there was much weight behind it to feel some type of way.

Last edited:

2-DJeff

Smash Master

What information that I speaketh is false? Playing online? How is it false when that's just my opinion on the matter? Just because you disagree with it or don't feel the same thing doesn't make it false. This isn't a matter of being right or wrong.

And yes, you do have it out for me. Ever since I showed up back in March lol You're the only one who goes out of their way to attack and harass me, often times, over nothing. And also, what are you talking about CFL? I never once said CFL was dead. Ever. All I said was that Orlando was dead like, what, 2 months ago. Lad even implied it when he hosted that Smashfest but you did not go off on him for whatever reason. You're taking my "Play online" way out of context like you did that Facebook post when Anthony said "It isn't worth going to Orlando" and I replied "There's another reason"

And these instances aren't the only times. So, before you tell anyone to chill out, you should instead reevaluate your behavior and misconceptions of what people say.

You're already labeling me as some antagonist for the Orlando scene lol wtf is that

Manipulation of people's words to fit your agenda doesn't help anyone sweetheart. Get your insecurities together.

@Vinyl It's okay boo, I wasn't really bothered by your post or thought there was much weight behind it to feel some type of way.
how did i label you as an antagonist? dude chill out all im saying is that it is funny how you think theirs no scene. when you say"play online" after phete question you were implying that they're no smashers in the area. Chill out lol no one is singling you out. we are just correcting you for your ignorance

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
how did i label you as an antagonist? dude chill out all im saying is that it is funny how you think theirs no scene. when you say"play online" after phete question you were implying that they're no smashers in the area. Chill out lol no one is singling you out. we are just correcting you for your ignorance
I'm chill doe...
And you are painting me as an antagonist lol You're admitting it right now (and when you said I'm keeping you from reviving the scene... Even though you said it isn't dead. How can you revive something that is alive?)- I never implied there weren't any people in Orlando that played Smash. You're just being silly.

And you're misusing the word ignorance again.... Okay, I won't read you to Lady Palutena this time. I'll just get back to posting flyers keeping people from coming to Orlando to play Smash Bros with Salty Squadron Alumni X Force.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I'm chill doe...
And you are painting me as an antagonist lol You're admitting it right now (and when you said I'm keeping you from reviving the scene... Even though you said it isn't dead. How can you revive something that is alive?)- I never implied there weren't any people in Orlando that played Smash. You're just being silly.

And you're misusing the word ignorance again.... Okay, I won't read you to Lady Palutena this time. I'll just get back to posting flyers keeping people from coming to Orlando to play Smash Bros with Salty Squadron Alumni X Force.
@]KomicturtleQQ? anyone wanna play tonight? having a couple people come over tonight. everyone welcomed

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
Lucas is so good.

Also just so everyone knows, every saturday in brandon theres a PM smashfest called The Sweet Spot. Theres is bracket play when enough people show up.
thats awesome, but almost 2 hours from my place :/ maybe one day lol

MP8

Smash Journeyman
What's going on guys? Just thought I'd introduce myself here. I live pretty close to the UCF campus, out near the Bithlo area on 419, off of 50. I've been around the site for a while but I took a leave for two years out of the country due to a mission trip I was serving in the Marshall Islands, located in the pacific. Anyways, I was always mainly a casual player that would attend a tourney once in a blue moon. Maybe I'll come around to some socials to play some friendlies sometime.

Last edited:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yo nerds come to Versus tournament hosted by 8bit sometime in april its on facebookz.

Top Bottom