• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Ok. Let me know an appropriate time and date :3

You can PM me, of course.
Wednesday, anytime, mostly 12pm.

Bring a tv since the other 2 probably lags
And bring your wii u if you want. Mines don't have much and I thought it would be more fun to play something like zombi u.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I actually have no idea why I'm housing GA people in May. i just heard Georgia and I auto-have their back :laugh:

Probably a tourney though

yos

Smash Cadet
komic dcv is bad lol and he played offline n got dead last not makin it out of pools lol :l...

also ex deres gona be like 6 future tournies dis month n next month rite?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
komic dcv is bad lol and he played offline n got dead last not makin it out of pools lol :l...

also ex deres gona be like 6 future tournies dis month n next month rite?
lol k. I just got annoyed at how much he rages.. So what if my Jogglypunkazz smooshed your Metaknight...?

He just has a negative arrogant attitude. Going on AiB and saying "1v1 anyone good" pretty much guarantees an altercation when that person loses. Least, from my observation. I just sit back , watch and laugh. From what I see, people who play offline don't seem to have that same attitude like those who play online.

pesticide

Smash Lord
My work schedule is a bit different this week so I have free time to play Monday/Wednesday night. If someone is able to/wants to host one of those nights, I'm down for making the drive and playing

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I play smash online whenever I can't get to smash fest. Ladders are good practice... most players I go up against have a good connection, and AiB members like to host online tournies with separate chatrooms for that sole purpose.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I think more people should contact me so I can play them. because my schedule is pretty much open and it's opening more by the end of the month..

so please hit me up fellers.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Raz Garb and HR play pm all the time at salty squad headquarters. Never ends well though, thus the salty squad decriptor. I haven't seen Fear, Gallax or Radix in forever! Hope they're doing well :)

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Oh Lord, and how!

One time I told HR and Raz how cool I thought ganon's punch looked but I called it "wizard punch". They both lost their **** and harangued me about how he is a "warlock, not some punk ass ****zard" (I kid you not). Then they kept asking me if I thought he was hufflepuff.

This other time I told Keith we were all going to Broadway for some dinner and conversation but, for some reason, he went to Buffalo Wild Wings instead. He was sooo salty that I think him and that troll, Jeff, placed some casual encounters posts about me on craigslist with my contact info. I won't go into details but let's just say the title was something like "Dirty Little Diddy Wants Dat Daddy's Donkey". Yeah... I had to ask Radix to remove my contact info from this thread when he was in charge.

And that freakin' cat, Molly! SALTIEST CAT EVER! A couple weeks ago, Raz and I got a chicken plate from W-mart before going over to play. Molly kept rubbing up on us because she wanted some chicken but we didn't feed her any because she needs to watch her weight. SHE **** IN MY SHOES! Then knocked over Raz' chicken plate and ran off with the chicken!

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Oh Lord, and how!

One time I told HR and Raz how cool I thought ganon's punch looked but I called it "wizard punch". They both lost their **** and harangued me about how he is a "warlock, not some punk *** ****zard" (I kid you not). Then they kept asking me if I thought he was hufflepuff.

This other time I told Keith we were all going to Broadway for some dinner and conversation but, for some reason, he went to Buffalo Wild Wings instead. He was sooo salty that I think him and that troll, Jeff, placed some casual encounters posts about me on craigslist with my contact info. I won't go into details but let's just say the title was something like "Dirty Little Diddy Wants Dat Daddy's Donkey". Yeah... I had to ask Radix to remove my contact info from this thread when he was in charge.

And that freakin' cat, Molly! SALTIEST CAT EVER! A couple weeks ago, Raz and I got a chicken plate from W-mart before going over to play. Molly kept rubbing up on us because she wanted some chicken but we didn't feed her any because she needs to watch her weight. SHE **** IN MY SHOES! Then knocked over Raz' chicken plate and ran off with the chicken!

What a fantastic story. I'm looking forward to volume 2. And don't feel too bad about the Craigslist post. I always go there to meet clients at OBT. Of course, I charge them a PREMIUM- I don't come cheap.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
I think more people should contact me so I can play them. because my schedule is pretty much open and it's opening more by the end of the month..

so please hit me up fellers.
Hello! Do you think you could please fill me in a little bit on how things work here? I had no idea that a University as close as UCF had a really active Smash community... I'd love to participate in some awesome training sessions! ^^

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Hello! Do you think you could please fill me in a little bit on how things work here? I had no idea that a University as close as UCF had a really active Smash community... I'd love to participate in some awesome training sessions! ^^
I'm new to the tourney scene myself. I think UCF has a facebook page for game nights. I haven't noticed any new events though. Sure someone else here will be able to help you :)

Toneh

Smash Lord
Oh Lord, and how!

One time I told HR and Raz how cool I thought ganon's punch looked but I called it "wizard punch". They both lost their **** and harangued me about how he is a "warlock, not some punk *** ****zard" (I kid you not). Then they kept asking me if I thought he was hufflepuff.

Lol jay.. I wish I was around to see that stuff happen.
Now it all makes sense why I had to remove your info..

Btw gallax moved back home so hes not in orlando at the moment.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol jay.. I wish I was around to see that stuff happen.
Now it all makes sense why I had to remove your info..

Btw gallax moved back home so hes not in orlando at the moment.
we are still going to find you once school is over. so prepare your anus

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Oh that's good :0
If it's not too much to ask, do you think you could link me to the Facebook page?
Oh that's good :0
If it's not too much to ask, do you think you could link me to the Facebook page?
Sorry, but I can't seem to find it.... Must be have shut down or something... I'll ask one of my friends if he's still in the group... If it even exists.

Vale

Smash Ace
I think I'm less than an hour from UCF. If there isn't an age requisite, I might be able to attend one sometime. Should I just watch this thread?

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
Sorry, but I can't seem to find it.... Must be have shut down or something... I'll ask one of my friends if he's still in the group... If it even exists.
Awwwww, that's okay DX
Haha, I really need to find a way to have training sessions with people I don't know ._. It'll really help with learning all the MUs and stuff

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
3 quotes, 2 quotes. Bio's probably trying to break smash boards again.

Anyways, just ask someone to hangout for one. That's what komic and I did, mostly many others here.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I myself am dubious about meeting people off the net. But I can confirm people here for the most part aren't psychos and/or serial killers. But I cannot guarantee that so I can't be liable for a missing finger or a missing wallet.

Thanks <3

In all seriousness though, just communicate with people around and ask to hang out and what have you. Learning match ups are crucial. As well as your own personal match ups against certain characters (I did poorly against Ed's Shiek because I have NO experience going up against a good Shiek).

Top Bottom