• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have zombi u nintendoland and mario bros

Monster hunter is out soon? If its a remake of 3 not sure if ill play it I played the **** out of 3 for the Wii.

If its a brand new game then capcom cant take my money fast enough

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is an enhanced version of Tri. It has more monsters, locations and it seems like the online mode will be superior to the original. I think this is the first ever "expansion" to hit western markets. I think. It's been like 2 years since I last played MH3 and I've been craving me some MH (hence why I waited for this to roll on out). It comes out in like 2 weeks, March 19th. The servers of the original Tri is closing in April. So, there really is a reason to move on up to the Wii U version if you wanna party up with friends online.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hey komi, if you have a good computer suitable for gaming, would be cool if you get steam and play tf2. Would be cool if you can since I'm pretty bored all day.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
lol i already have Steam and TF2. But lately, everytime I play TF2, it crashes. Maybe they fixed it through their numerous updates. Right now, I'm playing LoL ._.

I remember getting it on the day it went F2P and spending hours playing it. Especially the Saxton Hale matches haha. Wow.. I really miss TF2. I also used to play Killing Floor a lot. I have a handful of Steam games, actually. Be sure to add me. I think my Steam name is the same here: komicturtle or komicturtle92. Send me a friend request and we can totes play sometime.... My wallet cries everytime I go onto Steam because they have them crazy sales. I'm waiting for Torchlight 2, especially... Oh, and I use a Mac. No choice :(

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I played some games online in Brawl.. God.. The lag... And I'm guessing my friend isn't feeling well since he hasn't been on AiB for awhile (he has a really good connection with me). I'm also thinking about practicing Pit and G&W too. Especially Pit. Kid Icarus Uprising really made me fall in love with the character lol

But I don't want to leave my Ness or Kirby behind D:

Ah decisions...

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Gambling? lol How about a simple friendly? Or how about I like, treat you to some pizza or something.

I feel like I'll be an easy win for you... I might as well hand over the $40. Or $10.. Yes, $10 ._.

No tourney experience. Very little offline experience.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Anything works. I just like challenging myself.

Money, no money, pizza (<3), no pizza, the game is the game and the game is fun so a fun time shall be had.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't think NLL still came up with recent news, but I'll be checking them out to be sure.

Anyways, got my splint taken out and I can use my left hand a little more. Still in stitches, but I can probably play brawl again.
And I'm probably moving to another house on Monday. This time, I'm under responsibility for it and will probably live alone after a few years or sooner. With a job.

I gotta learn how to drive a car now.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
That's good news :)

Just don't play too much with them stitches. I remember having those under my chin on my neck after having my thyroid removed... Hated it D:

Do you play online Vinyl? I myself prefer offline considering I'm very picky when it comes to input lag and lag in general. But I guess everyone is.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Ah yes, it could be laggy but it may not impact the connection as much as you may think (unless the ISP provides poor bandwidth). 2 other ppl are online when I play and I have found no connection between lag and internet usage in the 5 years I've played online. Same input lag whether they're online or not. So many variable but I must digress. let me know if you're up for some games. Hopefully by next month, my car will be insured and I could possibly stop by your house.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Me and Exdeath are going to start preperations for Come To Papa IV.
It will be in July (late) and hopefully will feature all of FL as well as OOS like GA and AL.
Tony will be hosting a regional, which i believe we are calling "Road To Papa" in order to get seeds for CtP IV.

We are also going to be collecting donations and some of door fee money in order to make a pot bonus for CtP IV. This should make the want to go even more hype. These will be collected from a local in April, RtP in May, 2 locals in June and eventually CtP IV. Maybe an early local in July as well.

Questions Comments Concerns?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Of course it will be held at a venue.

The last 3 Come to Papa's have been at 1) My apartment.
2) Another place i forgot where
3) Theatre room.

I want this one to be in an auditorium.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Ah k. I just recall you mentioning about gatherings at your place which is why I asked. Where and why are you moving, if you don't mind me asking?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I don't know where yet. Just know i am. I'll be graduating in a month, and i don't feel like getting another year lease since i don't have much that ties me to Orlando. All my friends are back home in Fort Myers and i just came here to get my degree in Music and Sound and dip out. Yeah i have fests at my place, but it's just a two man apartment, so there's not enough room for a regional. Or even a local.

http://smashboards.com/threads/come-to-papa-iv-turning-point-july-20th-2013-orlando-fl.334853/
^ Get hype in here. Reserve. I'll work on a venue.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Ah I see. Well, early congrats to you. I already reserved I guess. By the time, everything regarding my car insurance would be set to go :)

@Exdeath And what day? The first week of April?

Top Bottom