• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'm kinda newish to the area. Moved here in Oct of 2011 and new to the tournament scene. Been playing for 5 years online but I certainly want to test my skills offline.. And like, maybe make new friends? ._.

Been working a lot and being lonely... Life is so hard..

Anyhow, hit me up. I live by Valencia College East (and currently enrolled there).

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
theres a tournament in Winter Haven on March 9th, komicturtle

as far as playing with people nearby Valencia area, I'm not sure who plays much over here anymore

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Friends? This will be your second family.

Good luck.
Thank you. Hate feeling lonely ._. Missing my friends from up north....

@Papa_Mink Awesomeness. I'm annoyed I have to be on Spring Break this week- soo soon. I started school Feb 11th so it's off putting for me. I'm a 15 minute walk from Valencia too and 3 minute drive lol

Having not played for 2 months has hurt my play style so I'm kinda rusty. I main Kirby and Ness (I think I'm better with Ness tho). I have been messing around with the WHOLE roster for fun and I love 2v2s. At some point, got tired of 1v1. Love being the support in 2v2s if that makes sense. Anyhow, let me know if you'd want to meet up and get some games going. As for the tournament in Winter Haven, I have to think about it- I have yet to get my car insurance in the outstanding situation I'm in and I think that night I'm going to a concert with my cousins (3 Days Grace). I need to look up more info on that and make sure it doesn't overlap my plans for the concert. I heard it takes awhile- if not the whole day...

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I play kirby as well, sir.

I'm right around semoran and colonial. I go to full sail and my friend is already nearby you from valencia college. In fact, he's in the same college where you are. I look forward to meeting you soon.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Yay, another Kirby. Although I hate dittos (because I'm a possessive freak- I don't like sharing characters lol), it'd be nice practice.

Oh, I used to attend Full Sail- online, at least.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I play other characters in friendlies, so no problem. Nice to know you've also attended. :p

Right now, I'm just dealing with appointments and more class issues. Being a lefty and wearing a splint 1 week after surgery sucks.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I do the same lol I use the whole roster and just have fun.

Life sounds tough on your end, but it's only temporary I'd hope.

btw, anyone here have a Wii U? I'd love to add anyone around who does :3

My NiNID is: komicturtle

Leaving that there in case.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Thanks; I just gotta do whatever I can. Surely, I'll be more active around the fl scene after that.

Anyways, theres more stuff to look around on this website, so I'll just give you the following so you can catch up:

Kirby Forum
We mostly post in the kewkky thread since the others are inactive, but you can leave any questions on improving your gameplay and etc.

ATL Tournament Listings
This is where people post tourney stuff, It's got directions, where and when to go. Most of them starts early in the morning anyway.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Thanks for the linkies. And pizzanosss... I'm thinking of Pizza... Right?

EDIT: Yeah, a pizza place.. Interesting. Not sure if I cano go @_@ No ride. Unless someone can take me. I can pay for some gas and maybe share a pizza with peeps...

Mampam

Smash Ace
Yo, what happened to the days of

CO18
Gallax
Fearless
Razek
Ramin
Fearless
Stafu
SOUP
Mero

and wheretf are

Dtorr
Kuro
Jerz
Viper and the swamps

Tampa has smashfests EVERY Thursday and we average 10 people, but get alot more sometimes

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have a wii u but no games cause it doesnt really have any lol

Also I miss some of you guys and those guys yele listed

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
There are games lol but i get what you mean. Monster Hunter comes out in 2 weeks. Real excited about that.

Question: What time does the Pizzanosss tourney thing start? I have to go to a concert at 7PM x_x

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah, idk if i'm making the pizzanos or not. Depends if i start work.

@Komicturtle, where about do you live? I live in Park 9 off Econ.
3 Days Grace Concert should be fun.
I'm going to see Tenacious D on monday and then hopefully Twenty | One | Pilots and Five Knives on the 21st.

Also. The easiest way to reach me is via text
# is 239 287 7761

Dunno when i'll be free this week but doesn't hurt to ask. I've been playing with some kids over by UCF a lot lately.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'm thinking 7:30PM like last time. Oh wells, next month maybe. I mean, I REALLY need to practice before I make a fool out of myself and waste dinero so easy. It's been 2 months since I last played and I just got back into the groove by playing on AiB with some friends there (SSBBDaisy, Yos, Genosync if those ring any bells). Had so much fun.. I missed smash bros so much...

@Papa
Yeh, I'm not remotely familiar with the area but I'll just be blunt: I live in Valencia Park Apartments right next to Valencia College Criminal Justice building.

I haven't really heard or followed 3 Days Grace ._. I just wanted to go since my cousins were coming up and I just wanted to spend time with them. It should be fun. Good music is good music so I might start to become a fan after this concert.. I'd love to see Foster The People live...

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That's where my former friends lived during the time I was in middle school. I lived in Valencia Forest for 2 years or more, so I do know what's over there.

This'll be no hassle for me to get there, so yeah.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Would anyone like to practice this week? ._. I'm on Spring Break, so I can make lots of time (I work from 4-7pm tho). Yous can come over my house. We can play Brawl. And if ya'll want, Nintendo Land :p

//JaZz\\

Smash Journeyman
I want to get a Wii U aswell but really no games for it. I'm waiting for smash4 like tha most of tha world iz :fox: And mampam me and JeRz play once in awaile. My good friend Mero quit cuz hez Wii broke. Ima be with yall in Tampa to play thursday

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I keep thinking that the only reason why you guys are saying "wii u doesn't have any games for it" is because you guys don't even buy the ones that are for casual play.

Get zombii u for starters or at least call of duty. That's enough for your satisfaction, lol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I've never played the Wii u yet.
And oh that's pretty close.

Three days grace puts on a good show. I've seen them a few times? Aren't they touring with disturbed? That will be a damn good show.

I saw foster the people at bonnaroo last year.
It was pretty hype.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
lol I hope so. This is kinda my first concert. And I have no idea- I don't really follow the group ._.

Do you play online by any chance? I know the whole lag issue is surely a hinderance but if I have a mostly smooth connection with someone in Cali then I'd hope our connection will be ace.

Top Bottom