• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Currently at the Orlando airport. I'm unsure what time Hbox will be here. If anyone else is landing here and can either drop me off near hboxs place or passing by Gainesville, a ride to either destination would be appreciated. Not really sure if Hbox is on the plane or not since he won't seem to answer, so kinda stuck here for the next couple of hrs....

:phone:

Lad

Smash Apprentice
The winter haven tourney is the one where we met at, at Pizzanos. It's $5 entry, $5 door fee I think

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
So here's the deal for you Orlando folks. Cosmic Gate is playing at Roxy this Thursday night (you're welcome to come with my friend and I, it's $15) and I will be spending the night at Ryan's. I want to stay in the area all weekend, including Monday because there is no class for anyone. I want to play as many people in the area as I can, whether it's a smashfest or I go to each of your respective houses throughout the weekend. Let's make something happen.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Good stuff hosting an event. I wasn't around but I will try to be for the next one.

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
If anyone in UCF area is going to the Pizzano's Tournament in Winter Haven, It would be awesome if you could give Bouffaloof and I a ride. We would really like to go, but have no rides. I'll pay for that gas money too.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
They didn't end up going :( but there is another one coming up in February.

Errrrrbody show up!

Edit: and yes that avatar is godlike lmao

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yo i live here now in avalon park near colonial hype hype whoever wants to do **** just hit me up or ill hold a smashfest w.e works

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest at my place Februrary whenever!

Hey everyone, I live in altamonte springs and I was thinking of setting up a smashfest at my place. My living room has enough space to hold 4 to 5 setups. I'm think of holding it on either the last Friday or Saturday in February. Let me know if that works for everyone and I can get prepared for it.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Hey everyone, I live in altamonte springs and I was thinking of setting up a smashfest at my place. My living room has enough space to hold 4 to 5 setups. I'm think of holding it on either the last Friday or Saturday in February. Let me know if that works for everyone and I can get prepared for it.
Are you the Jin that went to the Pizzano's tourney?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm recording two bands at my school and single handedly mixing their EP.
Gotta go in 2-3x a week for 5-6 hour sessions of recording in various studios on campus to do it, and on top of that my other course requires me to put in around 70 lab hours.

I'm so ready to be done this semester.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I'm gonna be in Orlando this weekend. So we should play guise.

But I don't have a controller.

pesticide

Smash Lord
Where in Altamonte Springs? I live there too. We use to have a pretty good group about 1.5 years ago that played in Apopka before Kuro/Sax/Solo went off to college + other people leaving. I'd be down to play sometime near the end of the month tho. Just post specific details sometime and I'll try to be there

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
Where in Altamonte Springs? I live there too. We use to have a pretty good group about 1.5 years ago that played in Apopka before Kuro/Sax/Solo went off to college + other people leaving. I'd be down to play sometime near the end of the month tho. Just post specific details sometime and I'll try to be there

I live right near the Altamonte Mall. I will be posting the est of the details this weekend. One thing I know for sure is we have about 3 setups and may need a few more.

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Night Details

Hey Everyone, so details for that get togetherI was talking about is here.

Date: Februrary 22, 9 pm
Address: (My Apartment) 605 Northlake Blvd Apt 6, Altamonte Springs, Fl 32701

I have about two to three setups as of now and I'm looking for 2 to three more.
Let me know if your coming in advance so I can accomodate and be prepared. Any questions you can call 954-549-8183.

Top Bottom