• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ian.

No offense man.

But the kid got lost on the site, and was asking for help.
So you shoved your **** wrapped in sandpaper up his *******.

Not okay.

Where'd you learn your manners bro?
****. IT's like, 3 days after christmas.

inb4noChristmasinRussia

Zerthex

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3883-6084-5037
I wasn't too sure if I should have made a new thread or just post in another one for this request. I'm looking for some people to smash with in the Daytona Beach-Deltona Area of Central Florida.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
I'm back in Orlando tomorrow(hype) so if anyone wants to chill/play tomorrow night lemme know.

:phone:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I wasn't too sure if I should have made a new thread or just post in another one for this request. I'm looking for some people to smash with in the Daytona Beach-Deltona Area of Central Florida.
I go to school at Stetson, which is close to Daytona Beach. I'm down to play Melee at some point.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Zerthex and Drew I'm planning on smashing at my place in Orange City this Saturday afternoon to later evening.
I'm in Melbourne, and don't go back until this Sunday. Sorry. In the future, for sure.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Geez, haven't been able to post in a while.

The sda is doing another marathon to fundraise for cancer prevention research. They are at +$132k as I type. The ninja gaiden pacificst run and the blindfolded punchout speedrun were insane.

They are doing earthbound atm.

Check it out and support them
http://marathon.speeddemosarchive.com/

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Zelda OoT speedruns coming up with commentary later today. Cosmo is going to beat it in less than 35 mins. Should be interesting, you guys should check it out.

FF9 speedrun now and the zelda series runs start after.
http://marathon.speeddemosarchive.com/

Edit: And donate while you're at it. Get entered into a raffle to win some awesome stuff.

Bouffaloof

Smash Rookie
Yo guys, I'm relatively new to the smashboards/smash community and I wanted to see if anyone wanted to play sometime so I could get some practice in, maybe learn some new stuff.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
This man plays ROB and I can definitely see him going places. Beat him while you can.

Bouff I might be in Orlando Thursday night for a concert and stay overnight and Friday. Not sure. If so I'll give you a call. If not go to the tourney on the 26th in Winter Haven.

MINK/Lad/Orlando, take a car and go to that tournament.

Bouffaloof

Smash Rookie
This man plays ROB and I can definitely see him going places. Beat him while you can.

Bouff I might be in Orlando Thursday night for a concert and stay overnight and Friday. Not sure. If so I'll give you a call. If not go to the tourney on the 26th in Winter Haven.

MINK/Lad/Orlando, take a car and go to that tournament.
Ha thanks DR3W!
And forsure, let me know when you get up here. You always got a place to crash if you need.

I'm so down for that. It sounds pretty hype.
How much is it to enter?

Top Bottom