• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
**** you garb lol. and Wumbo hes implying that he doesn't want others in it posting nonsense like this one.

i could jave sworn ryo said he wasnt going to tenn anymore and hes coming to 5df. but im down to play today

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Wait.

You guys made a thread...

To play brawl in orlando.

And didn't tell the UCF thread?

Because you thought we were all scrubs and used this social thread as a social thread?

+100 *** points for making it clear you guys think you're better than everyone else. Ugh. Some people man...

Jeff, tonight if you wanna play i'm down. I still have your hat. hahaha

edit:
Why the **** would you even tell people that you made a thread no ones allowed to use? -.-

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
**** you garb lol. and Wumbo hes implying that he doesn't want others in it posting nonsense like this one.

i could jave sworn ryo said he wasnt going to tenn anymore and hes coming to 5df. but im down to play today
Unless he texted and personally said so him going to tennessee is still a distinct possibility :p

Really hope he can go to. Would be great.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
There's another thread besides this one that does that? Care to link?

:phone:
If it was real I would think about adding you to it cuz you are getting good +rep from g and 2dlaaame.

Alright, I can take a hint.

I woulda been a good boy...I was just lookin' for more opportunities to play.
rep++

Wait.

You guys made a thread...

To play brawl in orlando.

And didn't tell the UCF thread?

Because you thought we were all scrubs and used this social thread as a social thread?

+100 *** points for making it clear you guys think you're better than everyone else. Ugh. Some people man...

Jeff, tonight if you wanna play i'm down. I still have your hat. hahaha

edit:
Why the **** would you even tell people that you made a thread no ones allowed to use? -.-
It's just a ****ing troll, jeez everyone takes things soo serious.

Uhh I know where I stand when it comes to skill level there are bunch of people better than me. Hrnut and gdx are the best and they obviously think they are better than everyone else, those ****s :mad: how dare they make assumptions out of tournament placings, skill, and people they've beaten...... and kyon is pretty good too and he's chill and awesome and.... 2d... nah jeff isn't that good he's actually pretty terrible but yeah, it was just a troll.

If it was real I would have still posted what I did so I could notify spike that it exists and just to troll you guys.

If you guys don't like my actions that's cool with me :) call me a d*ck, douche, *sshole whatever I ain't going to cry over what a few people think of me.

Exdeath

Smash Master
So, next week I should have days where I'm not waking up to go to work until I go back to bed.

Hmmm.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Wumbo, Jeff, i'm having a semi-fest today if you're interested.

Probably later in the day, ie like 5 or 6. Bring some liquor if you want.

It's me and Will right now, but Redfox and Copter will be here in a bit, i may go to the pool to get *****es now.

And Garb, that was the first hing i saw when i woke up and it pissed me off. Lol. Just do your best.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Wumbo, Jeff, i'm having a semi-fest today if you're interested.

Probably later in the day, ie like 5 or 6. Bring some liquor if you want.

It's me and Will right now, but Redfox and Copter will be here in a bit, i may go to the pool to get *****es now.

And Garb, that was the first hing i saw when i woke up and it pissed me off. Lol. Just do your best.
may show up later. playing here with a couple people now

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Spike you played me at June 2009 Gigabits and wrecked me, I tried going ICs and you took me to Rainbow Cruise and your girlfriend called you mean for arrow spamming me.

I demand a rematch.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Spike you played me at June 2009 Gigabits and wrecked me, I tried going ICs and you took me to Rainbow Cruise and your girlfriend called you mean for arrow spamming me.

I demand a rematch.
LMAO @ this!!! But um yea if I play again & ur around sure. But Im nowhere near as good as I used to be. & not to sound mean but I don't remember this match at all. Sorry if I spammed u lol

:phone:

Top Bottom