• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Like the fatherly figure that Papa is.

And I'm technically always free, so there's always stuff happening as far as I'm concerned lol.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yea same here tbh wumbo. you honestly should be learning a character to beat snake like zss. she beats ic 7-3 and goes almost even with snake. kirby gets destroyed by snake.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Wumbo, good games and good luck on that school work. Or university work. Or something like that.

Also, holy crap, I'm finally learning how to footstool correctly.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Basically that, but I still haven't been focusing on doing reads, so I still have a long way to go.

And falco's camping doesn't make any chances of me winning any higher. I don't even get how Kirby and this bird is even. Da hell, lol.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
yea same here tbh wumbo. you honestly should be learning a character to beat snake like zss. she beats ic 7-3 and goes almost even with snake. kirby gets destroyed by snake.

Damn, i didn't know ZSS ***** IC that hard. I've tried her, but she's not my style. It would be hard for me to learn her.
Besides, with Kirby I know the Snake matchup extremely well, I don't feel threatened by them at all. I know its a bad matchup, but I'll start worrying when it becomes a big problem, like IC.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I mean I haven't played any great Snakes like mvd or hrnut, so I guess I can't say for sure. But no issues yet.

Now watch next time I see you guys you're all gonna go Snake and make me rage lmao

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's -1. Yes it's a slight disadvantage, but It couldn't be that difficult.

The only way it is difficult is by the player who controls the character.
For example, Ally's reads are extremely well, many other players tend to do the same.

Players predicting your attacks and countering/avoiding it is what basically makes snake hard to kill.

My two cents.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Lol, that too. You can always just swallow him, go off stage, and try to footstool him when he gets out.

Or footstool when he tries to get back to the stage by blowing himself up.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
while i agree that the falco mu is more in kirby's favor, say 55-45, falco can put some serious pressure. i haven't had much trouble with falcos lately, but snake... yea snake's dumb.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I only think its slightly in kirbys favor if he gets the laser. which is easy at low percents. other than that falco beats him pretty clean with some sdi. he can't kill falco to well.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
eh maybe i just have an easier time with falcos. i had a friend who constantly played him. maybe i'm just used to the matchup.

Top Bottom