• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Exdeath

Smash Master
I don't understand how the MK ban affects anything. There are no Meta Knight mains left in Florida and Jeff is the only player who even has a pocket Meta Knight anymore.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'd rathet fight MK than characters like Diddy, Snake, Falco, Marth, Wario, Pikachu, Olimar, Dedede, Lucario, ROB, Toon Link, ZSS, Fox, Wolf, Peach, DK, Sheik, PT, Kirby, Yoshi, Ike, GW, Luigi, Ness, Pit, Lucas, Sonic, Mario, Samus, Falcon, Jiggs, Bowser, Link, Zelda, Ganon, just to name a few.

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
No problem guys, do what u gotta do.

I wish Wumbo wasn't taken. I had no idea what to else to put. Damn smashboards and their millions of inactive members.

:phone:
They delete them eventually. "Exdeath" was taken when I tried to make a username in early '08.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
They delete them eventually. "Exdeath" was taken when I tried to make a username in early '08.
That's good to know, if only I knew how to change a username. I'd imagine it's a mod-only action.

Also it's lookin' like I'm gonna do the smashfest on Thursday (tomorrow), the apartment isn't available on Friday. Sooo come whenever you guys like, I'm home all day.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And when they say it's taken be sure if wumbo can be takable.

Because some people are usually inactive and may not be returning here.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
tomorrow? nah, stacks on stacks of homework. I actually have alot of stuff to do everyday until next thursday. Hosting KUB is definitely gonna hurt :laugh:

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Hey, guys. Since I have no idea who to turn to, I need to ask all of you CFL smashers for help.

Only a few of you really see me on a semi-consistent basis, so I'm not sure how helpful this is, but I'm missing my book-bag. It had some very valuable and sentimental things in it.

The last time I saw it was around April 14th, when I came back from a Melee tournament in Gainesville. I put it down in my closet where I normally do.

I honestly don't remember even taking it out of the closet since that day, but that's why I'm coming to you guys. Have ANY of you seen me since the 14th? Have I come to your house to play? Have you come to mine? Generally, I bring my bag with me. When was the last time you saw my book-bag?

This may seem silly to all of you, but I would appreciate your help greatly.

Inside of my book-bag was,

1 Nintendo 64
4 Nintendo 64 controllers (3 grey, one black)
6-8 Nintendo 64 games, ranging from Super Smash Bros 64, Yoshi's Story, Super Mario 64, Extreme-g, Diddy Kong Racing, and more
1 LG Optimus V smartphone
1 Red tri-wing screwdriver
1 can of Old Spice "Swagger"

Thank you for your co-operation.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Do you have my sticks?
I'll give you your hat and we can play for a bit if you want. I know Kyon'll be here a bit later with Jelly from Gville. Want me to hit you up then?

Top Bottom