• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Exdeath

Smash Master
Dude I wish I had ur car. My car costs like $60 to fill up and I get a little over 200 miles on a full tank

SUVs suck lol

:phone:
I pretty much get that with a medium-sized car and I probably drive more than any other Smasher in FL. Count your blessings bro.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
its a toyota camry. Idk what year but I can make a trip to nc on one tank. My mom has done it with my car several times. To fill up my car its like 45$. Hrnut,dtorr and gdx has first priority but I cant talk all 3 my car isn't big enough sorry guys but I can't take 2 and maybe. 2 more mid size and small ppl.

Can I go?

Exdeath

Smash Master
If I go, I would need to be back by Sunday night; I have class on Monday morning. I understand if that means that you can't take me.

Exdeath

Smash Master
So the car is looking like Jeff driving GDX and D-Torr.

Is there another car/driver who wants to go? Mink (I'll add you on FB)?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i can get you xdeath lol its just gonna be tight
but if hrnut wants to go he has priority ill ask tonight if he says no its your no matter what

Exdeath

Smash Master
D-Torr in front seat and GDX/Me in back seat? We got this lol.

HRNut can't go OoS unless there are Timer Knights. :awesome:

Ohmu

Smash Apprentice
The Riverton Dr. house get-together was great last night. Those games were like balm for my smash-starved soul. I look forward to seeing more of you guys.

(lol, on a side note, it's funny how the night developed into games of "Who can beat Hrnut," with the answer seeming to be, "No one.")

@SAX - sorry, I can't come. Sounds cool, though -

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
ZP this weekend. Action B is driving and is willing to take me, d-torr and 2 other people for a full car. If you want to go, IM me or Action or D-torr (or text if you have our numbers). Its only 10 dollars gas.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
ZP this weekend. Action B is driving and is willing to take me, d-torr and 2 other people for a full car. If you want to go, IM me or Action or D-torr (or text if you have our numbers). Its only 10 dollars gas.
I'm interested but i really need like full details and plans and errthing.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
I'm interested but i really need like full details and plans and errthing.
Action B is the one driving so I'd suggest you talk with him, but I THINK we're leaving Friday evening (Housing...we're still working on it) and it's just 10 dollars gas IF we get a full car. So we'd need one other person if you come.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Is there any place that would be a viable place for me to get picked up? That's what me and chaz/LL were talkin about.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Hopefully. SC3 was horrible and 4 was ring-out central, led by Hildegarde. They may have to take a more mainstream approach with SC. It worked for Capcom with SFIV and the fighting game scene has been revived greatly.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Sc5 has meter and id imagine supers?

Also has a stage with no walls and no ringout?

Might have to try it out. Not touching TTT2 with a 10 foot pole though

Evo next year has to be SC V , AE , UMVC3 , SFxT , TTT2 ? Maybe T6 maybe 3SO...oh my god its gonna be so good I gotta get good at fighting games ASAP :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Sc2 was pretty good. Hopefully 5 will feel like 2 kinda like how Sf4 feels like 2

I'll enter everything that isn't base tekken

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Only good SoulCaliburs were SoulBlade (only the legit people know that there was a Soul game before SoulCalibur), SoulCalibur and SoulCalibur 2, with the best being SoulCal1.

Also, speaking on SFIV, I can't stand that it plays like II. Needs to be moar Alpha-like. Thank god for SFxT.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Only good SoulCaliburs were SoulBlade (only the legit people know that there was a Soul game before SoulCalibur), SoulCalibur and SoulCalibur 2, with the best being SoulCal1.
I think that they were going to basically try to vary their plots a bit from Soul Blade to Soul Calibur, but decided that they weren't fooling anyone and decided to not even bother changing the name of the desirable object magic sword.

Top Bottom