• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
smash fest my place tomorrow. everyone welcomed just let me know if your coming. i dont really have a limit to how many ppl anymore. just need tvs and wiis

Toneh

Smash Lord
I need to watch videos on how makoto deals with heavy pressure, and what type of creative methods they have of getting in, and what they do when they are in. Those are my three biggest issues right now, especially the heavy pressure thing
Who's the best makoto? I just wanna see her playstyle
Have you played any of the new melee-ers on campus? Any of them good?
Fall semester comin up. Time to scout for new people :cool:
Weekly smashfests every Friday starting September at next level LAN

:phone:
Definitely happy that they're free. Now it'll be another hangout spot like the PnT ones.
Hey, I'm finally back from my year of English-teaching in Korea, and I'm dying for some Smash! I was only able to play 3 times in the last 13 months, all against the same person, lol. (Korea was worth it, though. Good times.)

Is there a regular fest schedule these days? My cell's 352 442 3185 (Looking at you Fearless, Raz, Tony, and Gallax, lol.) I'm a little busy looking for a job lately, but I want to make time to play.

BTW, I've sort of picked up IC's as a secondary, so hopefully I can give those of you who main > A-tierers more of a challenge.
What was it like living over there?

But yeah, what gallax said.
I need like a week or 2 until this class goes easy on me.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Do you have at least 1 t.v.?
yes
Who's the best makoto? I just wanna see her playstyle

Fall semester comin up. Time to scout for new people :cool:

Definitely happy that they're free. Now it'll be another hangout spot like the PnT ones.

What was it like living over there?

But yeah, what gallax said.
I need like a week or 2 until this class goes easy on me.
theres no best makoto. but look for japanese players

2-DJeff

Smash Master
thanks everyone for coming i really appreciate it. i never new my lucario was that good. definately thinking about making him a full main. ill have another fest soon!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i still play ic and no its not only fl players its all around the world. 9b switch to lucario also.
o and shoutout to mink (even though hes probably reading this but is banned for 3 days.) for getting way better with zss!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
still gonna use ic on you 2 until i know the mu's lol
:(:(:(:(:(

On a lighter note, i must find some new stick art immediately. Hopefully someone on SRK has already made something badass i can just swag jack

and i saw the mike ross documentary...very legit

2-DJeff

Smash Master
:(:(:(:(:(

On a lighter note, i must find some new stick art immediately. Hopefully someone on SRK has already made something badass i can just swag jack

and i saw the mike ross documentary...very legit
link me on the mike ross. and unless you wanna teach me lucario vs diddy kong ill stay lucario

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
On a random note. Who needs a room mate? I need a cheaper place to stay, and my lease expires in 2 months. 321 750 8964. text or call me any time to discuss it :D:D:D:D:D

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
omg i have the sickest idea for a stick art. Imma make a post about it on SRK..i'll put it here once they eventually finish it

gonna have to get different colored buttons/ball top though, but it'll be worth it :laugh:

Top Bottom