• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

M@v

Subarashii!
Thanks bro. ^_^

Anyone looking for a teammate at APEX? I really want to team with Florida again. Might make it feel like I'm from there again, *sigh*

I want to wait some more before I decide, but I really want to do well in teams there. I'm meatknight in teams and got recent videos of me teaming with shugo if you need to see how I play.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I can host a smash fest tomorrow guys and also I was talking to stingers and nc is hosting a big state tournament called g6. I'm going ethier way to visit solo and my mom. They said the would like fl to go. You guys down? Hopefully we can get more states to go!.

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Nothing really. A long drive but I didn't have any electronics and the backseat was a tight fit :laugh:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I can host a smash fest tomorrow guys and also I was talking to stingers and nc is hosting a big state tournament called g6. I'm going ethier way to visit solo and my mom. They said the would like fl to go. You guys down? Hopefully we can get more states to go!.

I'm down to chill tomorrow.

I'd also be down to travel to nc. But if this gets enough hype then i'm definitely skipping nll/wato and will just use that money towards this.

Edit: Just checked the date and it's the 20th...

So unless the car would be back sometime sunday i can't go :p

Any be willing to go up there?

Edit: Just checked class schedule again =/

Mondays:8:30-9:20 a.m. 10:30-11:20 a.m.
Tuesday 7:30-8:45 p.m.
Wednesdasy 8:30-9:20 a.m. 9:30-10:20 a.m. 10:30-11:20 a.m.(geez i hope these are close to each other =/ or i might have to change one)
Thursday 7:30-8:45 p.m.
Friday 8:30-9:20 a.m 10:30-11:20 a.m.

Not too bad at all lol.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Alright, I am officially putting out feelers for G6. Who is interested in driving/what are the costs/etc?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Depends on leaving time and coming back times. I can't really get off work anymore days this year that aren't already ( Aug 12 )

Exdeath

Smash Master
Are you talking about tomorrow or next friday (Aug. 5th)?

Also, when is G6? Can someone link me to it? I'm interested.

Also, is there anyone else that wants to go to ZP next weekend?
I'm talking about the 5th, sorry. I was about to post the link when I saw that you posted in the thread haha.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'm talking about the 5th, sorry..
Not sure. It depends on how quickly I can get errands done before I head to Action's house before we head out to Miami at around 6 pm. One thing I have to do is pay for my classes so I have to take care of it when I wake up that day. I'll keep you informed.

Now, so I don't double post.... Anyone else wants to go to ZP next weekend?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm at work. Can't really do much lol

Anyone is free to come over once I get off though

Also Jeff if you have a really good extra control stick bring it to wato. I wanna replace my control stick of my white controller

SAX

Smash Ace
I'm at work. Can't really do much lol

Anyone is free to come over once I get off though

Also Jeff if you have a really good extra control stick bring it to wato. I wanna replace my control stick of my white controller

What time? I need the diddy prac

2-DJeff

Smash Master
its a toyota camry. Idk what year but I can make a trip to nc on one tank. My mom has done it with my car several times. To fill up my car its like 45$. Hrnut,dtorr and gdx has first priority but I cant talk all 3 my car isn't big enough sorry guys but I can't take 2 and maybe. 2 more mid size and small ppl.

Top Bottom