• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Moving here for school?

Make sure to come to the weekly smashfests every Friday at nll starting September. And tell your friends to come too its free :laugh:

/toolazytofindthreadimadeaboutit

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Speaking of which I meet with scc advisor tomorrow morning. They'll tell me how much I can get for loans and so I can sign up for fall classes. Finally going back to finish up college cause I no longer have money johns

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I finished about a year total towards my major. If I take summer next year I can get my AA by fall 2012 probably

I changed majors from information technology to computer science so it was delayed abit

M@v

Subarashii!
So, I'm looking into the possibility of coming to Orlando for my Spring break(Week of march 4th-march10th).

My parents brought the idea up actually, because we have a timeshare based in Orlando, and need use our timeshare weeks up. Are you guys going to be around at that time? It be awesome to see everyone again :)

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah I don't know when UCF's Spring break is, and I didn't know if people left town for the week or w/e. I figured I'd ask. If I do come, I'll be bringing Penn state/pittsburgh players with me. 3 or 4 of us total. Its going to be a college smasher Spring break extravaganza :)

M@v

Subarashii!
I just wish I still got Disney discounts >_<. But I'm technically not employed by them right now so I dont :(.

I'm hoping to be eventually.

M@v

Subarashii!
^Pretty much just waiting for when their advanced internships open up and start recruiting. Will probably in the fall or spring their process starts.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol play xbl!

I need to watch videos on how makoto deals with heavy pressure, and what type of creative methods they have of getting in, and what they do when they are in. Those are my three biggest issues right now, especially the heavy pressure thing

wednesday imma do mainly reading about some of her other BnB combos/links. I only know of the ones from trials mode, which arent bad as far as links go, but I need to make my punishes harder with better combos, for those times that I do get in. Plus a heavy combo makes people panic more, and the last thing you wanna do against makoto is panic, cause then you get styled on

honestly if you lived closer id probably come but 40 min drive isnt a good look :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ill play you on xbl. The best way to get good is to believe your character has no limits and the later find them on your own.

I believe I can win tourneys with just makoto once I get good enough. I dont plan to CP anyone so thats the plan at least (well might learn someone for zangief later on cause both makoto/viper vs gief is freaking dumb)

I go to all of the hostings near UCF every Monday/Thursday, so I can get plenty of offline playing. Being a person who never established the fundamentals of standard 2d fighters in the first place, vids are going to help me alot more than a player such as yourself or david, someone who already knows more or less the basics

2-DJeff

Smash Master
ill teach you it gindler but t hawk sucks in ae. ill teach you him in hd remix though. and renki ok cool but i need someone to bring a wii lol

Gindler

Smash Champion
ill teach you it gindler but t hawk sucks in ae. ill teach you him in hd remix though. and renki ok cool but i need someone to bring a wii lol
Since when does sucking effect someone's desire to play a character. Seems too patient though, Gen'll work since he's stylish and not too dumb (being too good dumb)

Ohmu

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm finally back from my year of English-teaching in Korea, and I'm dying for some Smash! I was only able to play 3 times in the last 13 months, all against the same person, lol. (Korea was worth it, though. Good times.)

Is there a regular fest schedule these days? My cell's 352 442 3185 (Looking at you Fearless, Raz, Tony, and Gallax, lol.) I'm a little busy looking for a job lately, but I want to make time to play.

BTW, I've sort of picked up IC's as a secondary, so hopefully I can give those of you who main > A-tierers more of a challenge.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Hey, I'm finally back from my year of English-teaching in Korea, and I'm dying for some Smash! I was only able to play 3 times in the last 13 months, all against the same person, lol. (Korea was worth it, though. Good times.)

Is there a regular fest schedule these days? My cell's 352 442 3185 (Looking at you Fearless, Raz, Tony, and Gallax, lol.) I'm a little busy looking for a job lately, but I want to make time to play.

BTW, I've sort of picked up IC's as a secondary, so hopefully I can give those of you who main > A-tierers more of a challenge.
Welcome back!

Top Bottom