• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im torn...ive been a pad player forever and part of me just wants to get better with those

but part of me wants to take a dive and learn on stick.

i dunno what to do :cry:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sticks cool, even though im complete *** with it

i have the same feeling of playing with stick as I did when i first learned to drive a stick shift car.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I meant the feeling is the same. Not the motions :laugh:

I think if I want to eventually play more than one fighter a stick is the way to go...pad seems to be only for like people who play 1 game

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
if anyone has a bunch of free time and wany to be really nice and save me a taxi ride to sanford today before 5 give me a text.

We were gonna rent a truck here in winter park, but it is broken and they redirected us to sanford.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry james, If i was free I would've helped...

well, since holy smash has been officially postponed until the 8/6 date, anyone down to drive to ZP this weekend? If not then I'm down to play

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
its all good I got the truck we just bussed it.

I prob won't see anyone before I leave, but its been real. If you are even in GA (and I know most of you will be) look me up. I'll wreck you guys then.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its all good I got the truck we just bussed it.

I prob won't see anyone before I leave, but its been real. If you are even in GA (and I know most of you will be) look me up. I'll wreck you guys then.
ill be in atlanta labor day weekend for DragonCon

Top Bottom