• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
hey guys I have today and tomorrow off. if I am ever gonna get better I'm gonna need someone to school me 1 v 1 if anyone is available today or tomorrow I've got all day off. 616-834-2475 come at me bro

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Woe jay that sucks

...can i take your place? :laugh:

ill get burgers or buns. Dunno which yet

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
And amie you should go to gallaxfest Saturday for mad friendlies with people 1vs1. You don't even have to enter

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
also did you know if the metaknight is especially awful, a fully charged F smash from bowser kills him at 30% from the center of FD.

>.>
It probablly doesn't with half decent DI fsmash is a really bad kill move when compared to other heavies like DK's fsmash and snake. even wario's kills earlier than bowsers.......

Its a good move but yeah...

_Dice

Smash Ace
It probablly doesn't with half decent DI fsmash is a really bad kill move when compared to other heavies like DK's fsmash and snake. even wario's kills earlier than bowsers.......

Its a good move but yeah...
not saying isn't a good move, just has alot of knockback, and thats according to the bowser boards. apparently his F smash gets way stronger than other smash attacks when charged

_Dice

Smash Ace
ahh... neat.
it apparently kills mario at 40% fully Charged, but again, to be hit by a fully charged fresh F smash (and not the first hit, only the 2nd one) takes a pretty bad player lol or something that went terribly wrong.

SAX

Smash Ace
I hope your graduation tomorrow is as awesome mine was! :) Man i'm hella tired now~ it's been a looong day :p
Thanks man. Congrats on being an Alumni! Can't wait until I walk tomorrow.
We should chill sometime soon If I don't see you a Gfest. It feels like I haven't seen you in a while bro haha.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Thanks man. Congrats on being an Alumni! Can't wait until I walk tomorrow.
We should chill sometime soon If I don't see you a Gfest. It feels like I haven't seen you in a while bro haha.
41 hours 24 minutes 33 seconds until you DIIIIIIII-IIIIIIIIEE

:) hope to see you at Gfest and hope you get to be wrecked by a day 2 bowser.

also props to you if you get that reference, i'm not sure the cutoff age for it.

SAX

Smash Ace
41 hours 24 minutes 33 seconds until you DIIIIIIII-IIIIIIIIEE

:) hope to see you at Gfest and hope you get to be wrecked by a day 2 bowser.

also props to you if you get that reference, i'm not sure the cutoff age for it.
does it have anything to do with ganon?

And I can't wait to play bowser :awesome:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey aaron you can come over tomorrow and play when i eventually get back from my sisters. i can send you a text when im like 30 minutes from home

_Dice

Smash Ace
ey aaron you can come over tomorrow and play when i eventually get back from my sisters. i can send you a text when im like 30 minutes from home
Cool, um can you also text me your address for GPS sake, i remeber how to get there, kinda. and i'd rather there not be a kinda.

SAX

Smash Ace
no problem xD i just claim i will wreck sax since bowser has a very easy chaingrab on wario it works on air release or ground release into a good kill move
but that's like saying yoshi beats mk because of his grab release D:

I just won't get grabbed ;)

_Dice

Smash Ace
Its the same for everyone dice look it up on youtube

I'm looking at the chart made from frame data,

Bowser: Ground: standing grab Air: Dash grab
Captain Falcon: Ground + Air: Dash grab
Charizard: Ground: Standing Air Dash
Diddy: Ground + Air: Dash
DK: none
Falco: Ground + air: Dash
Fox: Ground only, Dash
GAW: Ground only, Dash
Ganon: Ground + Air Dash
Ike: Ground only, Dash
Ivy: Ground only, Standing
Puff: Ground only, jab to regrab
Dedede: Ground only, Dash
Kirby: Ground only, Dash
Link: Ground only, Dash
Lucario: Ground only, Dash
Lucas, Ground + Air, Dash
Luigi: Ground only, Dash
Mario: Ground only, Dash
Marth: Ground only Dash
MK: Ground + Air, Dash
Ness: Ground only, Dash

Ect

it's NOT the same for every character. Wario's is a Standing regrab on both ground and air release, and thus is the easiest to do (just hit Z without any difficulty or risk of trip) and wario can be air released to up air, which is bowsers best kill move in terms of consistancy. So wario gets royally screwed by grab release even more than everyone else by bowser.

heh Well Bowser Wario is even heh.

Also Sax, every time i get a grab vs you as bowser you owe me 1$ and every match i don't get a grab vs you i owe you 1$, Deal?

Generally you can expect that if i plan on learning or playing a character that i know a ton about the specifics of the character it's the only thing i can do without a wii

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Bowser can ground grab release to pivot grab but its impossible to do it consistently because were not computers we don't know the exact time of the release. Just look at the vid on youtube

_Dice

Smash Ace
Top Bottom