• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm Dts tomorrow.

Seemingly two of the babies in the hotel are throwing up... which means stomach flu. Which means i am not going to be outside of my room for the next 5 days.

I am NOT going to get his stomach virus before vegas / omw to vegas :glare:

_Dice

Smash Ace
I'm Dts tomorrow.

Seemingly two of the babies in the hotel are throwing up... which means stomach flu. Which means i am not going to be outside of my room for the next 5 days.

I am NOT going to get his stomach virus before vegas / omw to vegas :glare:
you can come hang out tomorrow here if you want to, bring a wii though (and a controller).

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Eat, drink some water, maybe lie around, prolly clean themselves, purr some......

.....uh idk whatever :troll:

_Dice

Smash Ace
Thats a horrible mk. I mean terrabad.
yeah but it'd look the same no matter the MK once bowser gets in as you see when you watch bowser vs mk vids MK wrecks bowser until he gets in and then it switches and goes back and force. the matchup is 65-35 MK, because MK keeps bowser out pretty easily, but when bowser is in the matchup flips. :/ since bowser kills mk at 60-100 and MK kills bowser at 120(gimps) to 170.

The only hits bowser got from mk being bad were the up smash 2nd hitbox, the claw from off stage and the upair at the end (of the 25 seconds) the rest was pretty much going to happen :)

_Dice

Smash Ace
Jiggz gimps Bowser at whatever a Fair to nair to footstool is.
and bowser has grab -> pummel -> release -> jab -> regrab guaranteed on puff also he can f tilt fair side b instead of the jab to regrab, meaning each grab can result in a puff death. if done right.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
That was dumb.

and my name is Rainbow Mink.

Cause i'm like, hey *****. my name is Rainbow Mink.
And she's like "Rainbow? Like, the thing that happens when light moves through a prism? That's awful manly... Wait. It's from My Little Pony? Named after Rainbow DASH?!"
And i'm like "No ****."
And she's like "Damn thats hot. Rail me now"
And i'm like "No doubt"
And then she's like "Let me call my super model friends"
and I'm like "K"
And then they come over.

and they take turns.

_Dice

Smash Ace
That was dumb.

and my name is Rainbow Mink.

Cause i'm like, hey *****. my name is Rainbow Mink.
And he's like "Rainbow? Like, the thing that happens when light moves through a prism? That's awful manly... Wait. It's from My Little Pony? Named after Rainbow DASH?!"
And i'm like "No ****."
And he's like "Damn thats hot. Let me Rail you now"
And i'm like "No doubt"
And then he's like "Let me call my super model bros"
and I'm like "K"
And then they come over.

and they take turns.
I see... but why is this your reasoning?

Top Bottom