• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey jeff did you ever find a driver for 2pro's team?

cause you, solomon, hrnut and ryan are in my car. ryan will probably be included in david's team, along with action and gary

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Italk **** to my friend(caps).
:phone:

Ok this caps thing ends here.

Jeff you are once again wrong, i am sick of people saying "i talk **** to caps".

here is my original post to caps so everyone who keeps bringing this topic up can see.

Im not too worried about the Falco matchup really. Its about spacing and forcing him to attack and then comes in hard reads/predictions. If you are facing a campy falco then you have to space perfectly and send him off the ledge and try to capitalize on his recovery options. Thats how i do it and ive actually beat a good share of falcos in tournament. I think Fox is a worse matchup personaly.
my response

uhhh falco beats up on zss for the most part... and can you list some of the "good" FL falcos you have beaten in tourney? Cause i dont buy what your saying.

Minks knows the zss falco mu well and probly for sure better then you but i dont know your smash history.
Tho my post may be rude i also say i dont know you history.

I invite anyone to click the quote so they can go back over the posts.

After a few more posts i read from caps one of the nastiest post i have ever read. It was bad so i asked a mod to edit it. I was actually insulted congrats on that.

I dont feel i owe caps or anyone a "im sorry" and i dont expect one from anyone, i just want who ever thinks i **** talk caps to shut up already.

mink nor i had anything to do with what my bro posted a few weeks back. He got heard of the situation and asked me about it i explained it and him being my brother and also incapable of handling situations reacted poorly.

Can we please get this all out in the air and talk about it. Cause quite frankly i feel uneasy around many orlando players and i am not sure if i should or not. I did not seem to have a problem with HRnut today in tampa.

But ever since i started receiving **** over my Nub Academy tourneys its gotten to a point where it needs to be addressed.

so please i invite anyone to speak up and help clear the air on your feelings towards me the way i go about the FGCU smash scene and any other general question involving me.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Viper no ones cares remember? Just know this if you got something to say to me about anything idgaf what it is you say it to my face.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I dunno if I'm going to Georgia yet or not next week :glare:

JEFF wtf look at my posts directed at you lol

inb4doesnoonepostoncomputersanymore

gallax

Smash Hero
Gindler usually carries me in teams and responds well. You may want to think about subscribing to him. He doesnt require any contracts either.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Idk kyon ic vs peach is tough. I don't wanna learn mk cause I'm not a ***** lol. @Gdx um 2pro can't go and let's start at animal kingdom

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
gameplan

Alright guys here's the rundown for tomorrow:
Hours of operation:
Animal kingdom 9am-6pm
Epcot 9am-9pm
Hollywood studios 9am-12am midnight

So we are to meet at animal kingdom as soon as it opens. I'd say get there earlier for parking and such so you can get in around opening time. Id also suggest a good breakfast beforehand :laugh:

After that we can go to epcot for mainly lunch/food and whatever stuff they have. Then after to Hollywood studios since they close the latest. Then after we can do applebees or whatever

The teams are as follows (this just determines who gets who in free and nothing else)
Salty first mate Jeff: me hrnut Solomon
Deck hand 2pro: devin (if interested) gindler (if interested) anyone else as well if interested. Priority goes to someone whos willing to drive since 2pro does not have a vehicle
Battle planner dtorr: Gary actionB Ryan

The only things that need to get sorted out are:
-How Jeff solo and 2pro are getting to my or Ryan/hrnut/garb house Saturday morning or Friday night I fan house if I need to
-who's driving 2pro and his team. More importantly who is IN his team. Everything else is pretty much settled

So someone get me answers to those two questions as fast as possible.

Also those in my car since I'm driving Jeff team + Ryan ill require 5 bucks per person for gas and tolls. Sorry but I gotta be a cheapo this weekend :laugh:

And last but not least if you guys get into the Disney waterparks too then that needs to happen like right before school starts in fall :troll:

J/k I lied the last thing is that I wanna say thanks to our smasher Disney employees for making tomorrow possible. You guys are too good <3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yea **** it not editing my post lol

In that case just need to get the black brothers on this side of town. Anyone else free tomorrow that works Disney so more can come?

gallax

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12778074#post12778074

Read post 894. GFest 5 hype!!!

And its a standard tourney. I havent thought of anything that i wanna change yet. Dont think i will. If i do its gonna be something like changin out FD as a starter or something or having GF/SV/yoshis as 3 starters and each player/team gets a strike for the first match. But its nothing really game changing or truly affecting. That and hrnut is banned from doubles.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yea 2pro cant go if gdx hrnut ryan will come me and solos way we can go the way I go to work. Ill pay for tolls even though I'm kinda broke. I don't have a ride to that side of town because I work tonight unless one of you guys wana get me tonight. I also gotta work at 8am.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Yea 2pro cant go if gdx hrnut ryan will come me and solos way we can go the way I go to work. Ill pay for tolls even though I'm kinda broke. I don't have a ride to that side of town because I work tonight unless one of you guys wana get me tonight. I also gotta work at 8am.

,,,,,,,,,comma,,,,,,comma,,,,,,,,, they look like this ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gindler

Smash Champion

gallax

Smash Hero
Dice put commas in for me because I honestly do not care if ppl complain about how I type

Tru story. Been this way since he came to the boards.

He doesnt know how to use the comma. Its the period that he sometimes uses. Try that route.

*inserts troll face*

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If Jeff won't be able to actually go its about to be cancelled. No blacks left behind

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol I know how to use commas considering the fact I took honor english all the way to my senior year in hs then I took college comp. But the thing was I never type my papers unless I had to because I would always forget commas, periods, just punctuation marks In general so now I'm like **** it. When I do type a paper I proof read it 5-10 times to make sure I have every thing. But this is mot for a grade so I'm not tripping

@gdx I can go its just that we need a ride
Following day as in sunday

Top Bottom