• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

DFEAR

Smash Hero
sax better go, next time i see him he HAS to be 2x better...otherwise he gonna fall behind :awesome:

matt300

Smash Rookie
hey i would like to play with new people. i live about 20 mins from the airport. im pretty good too.:). my phone num is 4074088906 and i have my own 2 bedroom place so i can host ocasionally. somebody text me lol

SAX

Smash Ace
sax better go, next time i see him he HAS to be 2x better...otherwise he gonna fall behind :awesome:
Don't worry I will be.
I can promise you that.
I just need a few more tweaks.

I might actually be able to come to your place jeff. Band reherasal ended early. Illmtext you and what not.

:phone:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
:(
I have thursday off, but I can't leave town... I was gonna try and get up with the Winterpark Smash House.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hey

Who has nice dress shoes that they could live without for a weekend?
I have to go buy some in a size 10-11.

But i'd much rather NOT have to buy them.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yep.
I just need shoes.

I'm going to try my best to find someone to lend them to me, so if you DO have some, that'd be great.
If not, i'll hit up some good wills or something.

Top Bottom