• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Ruuku

Smash Lord
If anyone's interested the radio station Power 93.5 Orlando has this game 3x times every weekday where you can call to win free gas. All the info's on their website.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
If anyone is willing to come play in Kissimmee BVL, I can afford to have a couple people over from time to time (I'm back at my parents' house so I cant do fests or anything big like that -_-). I tried to contact some of you but I got johns in return. >_>

I think u mean power 95.3 and it's called "beat the pump" lol. I listen to that station all the time
Yeah it's "beat da pump". One of my dudes won like 125 gallons or something. I love that "coochie call" thing they do.:awesome:

Gindler

Smash Champion
I've tried callin in a few times but haven't won yet lol. Yea the coochie call is hilarious haha

:phone:
Hate that radio station.

The unfunny crank call thing they do.

And that annoying wake up voice.

And the annoying laugh they all have.

Maybe that's a different station, not sure just overhear that **** at work

_Dice

Smash Ace
Do you want to hang out with me and my girlfriend? you can come here, and if you bring wii and stuff we can play brawl, also have mvc3 and food and stuff.

_Dice

Smash Ace
if you bring a blanket and pillow and stuff you could sleep in the extra room at my girlfriends. you'd have your own bathroom. my girlfriend's roommate moved out so there is a spare room with nothing in it. Um, you'd have to tell the gate people you were coming to visit my girlfriend and not me though, since i'm kind of not supposed to live here.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I uh. Didn't bring my wii Aaron.

I'm full of regrets for that one.
Tony. Stop by Aarons tonight with smash.

/throwsDiceunderthebus.

Either way Aaron, i brought my pillow and blanket. And i'm down to do whatever after class.
You're going to be in uh, that one place off of Corporate right? I forget the name of that community.

_Dice

Smash Ace
I uh. Didn't bring my wii Aaron.

I'm full of regrets for that one.
Tony. Stop by Aarons tonight with smash.

/throwsDiceunderthebus.

Either way Aaron, i brought my pillow and blanket. And i'm down to do whatever after class.
You're going to be in uh, that one place off of Corporate right? I forget the name of that community.
Um, Pegasus landing, the entrance off of corporate, you'll stop at the gate and say you are visiting Erin Cogan in building 20, apartment 206.

i'll ask about tony, if you do come tony bring a fight stick so i can beat you in mvc3 with my new time, tony can come tonight to hang out.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You're going to Disney with action and dtorr Saturday meet us there as soon as possible. Maybe even when it opens.

Someone find out what time they open. And Jeff any luck with the ride for 2pro team?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Omg isn't the entrance the same for all of them

I havnt been to disney in 16 years so I dunno

Top Bottom