• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

SAX

Smash Ace
I don't really bet with money that often, but if you can grab me more times than you can't, you have every right to post on the boards how bad I am :D

:phone:

SAX

Smash Ace
Sax weren't you were trying to bet my kirby in minus

:phone:
That's because I KNOW I won't lose to kirby :p
And if I do, you have every right to post how bad I am hahaha

And I'm more likely to get grabbed anyways. I don't space well unless I play in tourny xD

SAX

Smash Ace
Did I leave my keys in your car?
Just checked my car, and yeah you did. I put them in my front compartment. Next time I'm in your area I'll drop by and give them to you. Hopefully that'll be tomorrow idk though

EDIT: I'll be there, but I'll be late. I'm assuming you'll already be there for doubles, so I can give you your keys at gfest.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Whats happening this week? Another Tournament I can miss?......... :(
this week is CEO. dubs is friday and singles w/ pools is saturday

obviously i wont be there friday cause of work johns...and im helping run brawl saturday. not entirely sure if ill enter yet but maybe

how was disney bro?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
XD I forgot that tournament was soon. Hmm... No idea if I'll be there.

.... Oh wait you said friday... that answers my question. I guess I'm going to plan a Beach trip then lol

SAX

Smash Ace
So I'm gonna be taking a break from brawl for a while. Or maybe only a little bit. I Don't know for how long.
I feel too much like I'm being hated.

_Dice

Smash Ace
So I'm gonna be taking a break from brawl for a while. Or maybe only a little bit. I Don't know for how long.
I feel too much like I'm being hated.
Bro, you are pretty hated? but i haven't seen you wearing one ever how many do you own? i'm a hat fan myself.

also tony we should play MVC3 this week i'll give you some training

Top Bottom