• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh 8am as in Sunday 8am. In that case you're fine.

We have to go to the middle of nowhere and get you though lol...I better get 5 from the both of you then. I don't mind paying tolls. If you can't find a ride anytime tonight we'll come get you Saturday morning

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ill see gdx because I'm not gonna lie to you I only worked like 6hrs last week lol disney gave me some bs hours
And i had to pay bills
If you really want 10$ ill give you 5 then give you another 5 next week because I get paid alot.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ill see gdx because I'm not gonna lie to you I only worked like 6hrs last week lol disney gave me some bs hours
And i had to pay bills
If you really want 10$ ill give you 5 then give you another 5 next week because I get paid alot.
ill just get 5 and dont worry about the 5 next week. The 5 tomorrow will be for your bro and you wont have to pay anything

just curious what time you get off tonight

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
did everyone who grew up around orlando work at disney at one point?

/gladtohaveavoideditmyself

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
did everyone who grew up around orlando work at disney at one point?

/gladtohaveavoideditmyself
UUAA used to work at disney..like 3 years ago or so?

and sadly I can't be the hero tonight. I was going to pick up gary and d-torr, then go to Jeff house to pick the others just to drive to garb...bu nooo...mom johns then calls it "Weather johns".
Speaking of Wheather, about that weather forecast.

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/USFL0615:1:US
http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/40543:20?dayNum=1

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
At around 5/6/7, I'm probably gonna head out. Not with Kyon or Action, they get to stay. I promised my friend I would go to his birthday party weeks before I knew about this. I'm not gonna bail out on him.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i can bring my flip since i dont want to own my phone battery too hard

jeff probably gonna pick you up around 8am tomorrow morning. you and your brooo. be prepared

/lionking

Gindler

Smash Champion
You're lucky you work at 5:30.

Not getting off to probably noon is mad lame. I'm going to miss out on walking around in the heat. Space mountain woulda been nice though, only mountain i missed at grad nite (4 hour wait can suck it).

Are foam parties a regular thing at disney? if so then it's better than i thought

Top Bottom