• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Smash Rookie
u need to tell him that every win is legit whether u sd or not.

tellin someone that their wins were not legit when he won only 1/8-9 times is very disrespectful and i dont appreciate it at all. my marth beat his dk twice convincingly. my marth also beat his yoshi convincingly and my falco destroyed his yoshi. his dk won once when i beat it with my non-mains. i also ***** with my mk a few matches. now if he really wants to be like that and say i was lucky then he needs to get his **** straight. he needs to apologize for that.

luck doesnt have anything to me winning. it has everything to do with him being bad at not knowing when he had an extra jump or how to recover with his character. the other times i gimped him.
yo i dont understand how you say your marth beat my dk twice when we never played marth vs dk. we played marth yoshi and u won that match but if you want to talk about non mains i rarely play yoshi, i picked him for fun cause i didnt think we were playing for braging rights but obviously we were since u said "1/8-9" eventhough we didnt even play 8-9 games. also i dont understand how you said it was "OVER!" againts my dk eventhough i beat you 1v1 at fd and you barely manage to beat me at pictochat(a stage were i dont care of the out come of the match at all)so you saying it was "OVER!" makes no since. also i dont understand how you would have the audacity to talk **** about what happend the other day, but i got your game....well see what happens next time we meet up.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
**** garb, hard ganon reads haha.

Anyways sup guys I've been away for too long, being poor sucks but I'm going to be officially moved back on aug 20th.

Also, is there a 2d scene in orlando? I've been mad into blazblue lately and am saving up for a stick. Also, someone teach me SF4.

gallax

Smash Hero
yo i dont understand how you say your marth beat my dk twice when we never played marth vs dk. we played marth yoshi and u won that match but if you want to talk about non mains i rarely play yoshi, i picked him for fun cause i didnt think we were playing for braging rights but obviously we were since u said "1/8-9" eventhough we didnt even play 8-9 games. also i dont understand how you said it was "OVER!" againts my dk eventhough i beat you 1v1 at fd and you barely manage to beat me at pictochat(a stage were i dont care of the out come of the match at all)so you saying it was "OVER!" makes no since. also i dont understand how you would have the audacity to talk **** about what happend the other day, but i got your game....well see what happens next time we meet up.
In all seriousness and with the most respect i have this to say to you:

1) Accept loses and just be happy about playing the game. Do not make friendlies into anything more than they are. They were friendlies. Friendlies mean nothing.

2)This argument is worthless to me. I just dont care enough to get into a flame war. And neither should you.

3) Im sorry for saying anything that upset you. Id like a little respect when your telling everyone that the only reason i was beating you was because i was lucky. Accept that you lost and be fine with it cuz you were having fun. I was having fun and wasnt thinking more into than how much i enjoy the game.

4) Btw how many PR's have you beaten? Whats the highest you've placed in tourney?

These are the true test of skill. Not friendlies. Ive beaten Hrnut and Esam and chaz (lets see those namesearchers!!!) in friendlies. He1l we even go even in friendlies. Doesnt matter though. Tourney is what matters.

5) I never said u were bad. I actually said that you had a great game and was actually complimenting you. Then you go and say i only had two legit wins, and one was because of stage johns. First off all wins are legit. Secondly, stages are a part of the game. I had to play on it just like you. I just used the stage better to my advantage. You SHOULD NEVER tell a player who traveled over an hour to paly with you guys that hes bad and he won because he was lucky, and not good. Truly disrespectful. I would never tell someone that their wins arent legit. Never. Unless its Fearlesss. Cuz his wins are never legit.

And in other news on friday i woke up to another flat tire. Then today i go to my car and the car battery is dead. I recharged it with my booster pack and drove it to advanced auto where they said battery was trash(couldnt get the car started again without chargin it). Then i proceed to lock my keys in the car. So now im stuck without a car that couldnt even get started in the first place with a spare tire. The story of my life.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
im thinking of picking up falco as a secondary or thirdary. any suggestions?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Go for it

He's a good character LOL
yea its just mk and snake that still get me. with mks priority and snakes gaynades, its gonna be hard to even try to chain grab them, less of all finish them off. i need some training.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol i cant namesearch cause my name is 3 letters and it has to be a 4 letter minimum :laugh:

guys dont forget about the hooters coming up next weekend, holy smash in lake alfred for those who can make it, ZP on the 14th of august, and KUB on 8/28. lot of opportunities to get better

(but especially come to hooters and KUB)

Exdeath

Smash Master
If you think that you're better than Gallax, just prove it and let your results speak for themselves. You can't argue with results without appearing to be a fool. Look at 1nui. Calling Gallax' wins illegitimate accomplishes nothing more than upsetting Gallax (and potentially others, because -- like others have said -- it's rude) and stunting your own growth, because if you really think that then you're less likely to look for where and how you can improve against him.

I didn't say anything about approaching and camping at the same time, I'm just saying you can approach while being approached.
I assumed that it was a typo. My mistake.

Smash Rookie

1) Accept loses and just be happy about playing the game. Do not make friendlies into anything more than they are. They were friendlies. Friendlies mean nothing.

2)This argument is worthless to me. I just dont care enough to get into a flame war. And neither should you.

3) Im sorry for saying anything that upset you. Id like a little respect when your telling everyone that the only reason i was beating you was because i was lucky. Accept that you lost and be fine with it cuz you were having fun. I was having fun and wasnt thinking more into than how much i enjoy the game.

4) Btw how many PR's have you beaten? Whats the highest you've placed in tourney?

These are the true test of skill. Not friendlies. Ive beaten Hrnut and Esam and chaz (lets see those namesearchers!!!) in friendlies. He1l we even go even in friendlies. Doesnt matter though. Tourney is what matters.

5) I never said u were bad. I actually said that you had a great game and was actually complimenting you. Then you go and say i only had two legit wins, and one was because of stage johns. First off all wins are legit. Secondly, stages are a part of the game. I had to play on it just like you. I just used the stage better to my advantage. You SHOULD NEVER tell a player who traveled over an hour to paly with you guys that hes bad and he won because he was lucky, and not good. Truly disrespectful. I would never tell someone that their wins arent legit. Never. Unless its Fearlesss. Cuz his wins are never legit.

And in other news on friday i woke up to another flat tire. Then today i go to my car and the car battery is dead. I recharged it with my booster pack and drove it to advanced auto where they said battery was trash(couldnt get the car started again without chargin it). Then i proceed to lock my keys in the car. So now im stuck without a car that couldnt even get started in the first place with a spare tire. The story of my life.
Understand this i didnt start talking **** unitl you said i was bad and it was "OVER" when you figured out my moves. idk how you would take it to this level. jeff was just saying that i did well against your snake when we played thats it but i guess you took it wrong. it was fun when we played and i thought it was cool playing with you. as far as me beating PR's and placing in tournamets i dont even know what PR's are and i never played in a tournament i just started playing this game seriously about 4 mounths ago so yeah that sould awnser your questions. just look back at what you said and realize why this became a verbal confrontation. also if you say we were playing friendlys and it was all for fun then what was the need for you to talk **** about things that didnt happen? i really didnt care untill that came into play...

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman

Dang cuz! U Mad?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i wanna play today, someone Text me.... i wanna train to join singles soon.

my number is 407 925 9407

Top Bottom