• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i definitely have someones 2gb SD card with a microSD card inside of it that says "wake up your phone". whoevers wii that was also has my blue SD card on it. gonna definitely be needing that back..

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
i definitely have someones 2gb SD card with a microSD card inside of it that says "wake up your phone". whoevers wii that was also has my blue SD card on it. gonna definitely be needing that back..
That is mine. I left my wii there for the remainder of the tourney. Raz (my ride) had to go home. When I came back, HRNut was playing on my wii and said your SD card was in it. So when I retrieved my wii, he took the SD card out (yours) and told me you had mine. Lol. So as far as I know, HRNut has yours. The next time you go to Raz's, if you could drop off my SD card, that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, thanks for the advice. It helped my mindset out a lot more (if you didn't notice on our first match : D).

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
That is mine. I left my wii there for the remainder of the tourney. Raz (my ride) had to go home. When I came back, HRNut was playing on my wii and said your SD card was in it. So when I retrieved my wii, he took the SD card out (yours) and told me you had mine. Lol. So as far as I know, HRNut has yours. The next time you go to Raz's, if you could drop off my SD card, that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, thanks for the advice. It helped my mindset out a lot more (if you didn't notice on our first match : D).
*slaps forehead*

i should've known! yea, ill drop it off by Friday. I might need it for my own homebrew shenanigans, but i already copied the entire contents of your SD card to my PC so its been backed up :laugh:

Edit: o nova, i think theres like 1-2 matches top saved on your actual wii from the tourney. can you upload those to youtube if possible?

Toneh

Smash Lord
sunday, game knights
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263016

Edit: eh gindler, avp is pretty fun. I was playin with my bro and went straight into multiplayer just like smash.

Tried out all 3 species, humans it feels scary bc its dark and u dont know where they're comin from LOL.
Aliens are aliens, and pred u gota find the weapons but they're crazy when u get em. And it takes a little getting used to leapin around and stuff.

Only thing is im pretty sure theres only 1 type of class for alien/pred/marine.
It looks so nice on my new comp.

Dang i wish i didnt have so much hw so i could play more

Gindler

Smash Champion
theres an orlando tourney saturday?
Or was it sunday? :confused:

sunday, game knights

Edit: eh gindler, avp is pretty fun. I went straight into multiplayer just like smash.
I was playin with my bro.

Tried out all 3 species, humans it feels scary bc its dark and u dont know where they're comin from LOL.
Aliens are aliens, and pred u gota find the weapons but they're crazy when u get em. And it takes a little getting used to leapin around and stuff.

Only thing tho is im pretty sure theres only 1 type of class for alien/pred/marine.

Wish i had a computer that could handle the game, stupid laptops

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
sunday, game knights

Edit: eh gindler, avp is pretty fun. I was playin with my bro and went straight into multiplayer just like smash.

Only thing is im pretty sure theres only 1 type of class for alien/pred/marine.

I played the demo. Predator seems too amazing at everything, aliens just give me a headache, and I'm scared ****less as a marine, but with a team of players, it's fun to try and survive vs the other two species.

@GDX, when I get home from work, I'll work on getting those vids up tonight. Are those the only vids that were saved on that wii?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
tony plz help me get mario kart wii back in my hard drive this weekend if you can.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
anyone wanna go to gainsville this weekend(sat only) with me? i realllllllly want to go but dont have the money to go solo.
i mean, im most likely going to go to gville

but, my best friend stays there, so i had planned to probably stay late/over his place to chillax. which is why I probably have to go alone myself

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
*slaps forehead*

i should've known! yea, ill drop it off by Friday. I might need it for my own homebrew shenanigans, but i already copied the entire contents of your SD card to my PC so its been backed up :laugh:

Edit: o nova, i think theres like 1-2 matches top saved on your actual wii from the tourney. can you upload those to youtube if possible?[/QUOTE]

actually most of the recorded videos were on his wii not on your sd card, so nova should get to uploading lol i have the seibrik shakey LF on your sd gdx

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm done with school for today so I wanted smash. I don't have a lot of time in Orlando though. I'm on my itouch btw lol

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Smash all night? Anyone interested? Text, 321-213-7096
Melee or Brawl!

Top Bottom