• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UBC-Overture 3-Vancouver, BC-Nov 7th 2009:Melee, Brawl, Street Fighter 4

xxzainxx

Smash Rookie
Hey, I Shall be there!
and is it easy to find the place? haven't been to UBC before.
I can bring a gamecube and melee btw!

2G00d

Smash Rookie
I are new :p

I might go if there's no mass load of homework but either way I'd probably go.
I'm 2/3 confirmed.

DIRECTION JOHNS.
I'm pretty stupid in getting to places so directions to UBC?
I lives in Deltas.

Don't mind me type like this because I just do it this wai.

LFL

Smash Journeyman
I will be coming and bringing 2 or 3 friends with me for brawl. I can bring a full brawl setup as well if you need it.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
For people that take the SkyTrain and want to use that as a reference point, you can either take the 084 bus from the VCC-Clark station, or the 099 bus from the Commercial station.

:005:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
SION: I am requesting a rematch. This time it is $10, best of 5. Also, we will do it late in the tournament, so I has my tech skill this time ;)

If you beat me THIS time, I'll admit to your superiority. :)

xxzainxx

Smash Rookie
why am i not on the members attending list ='( QQ, am i bringing a gamecube and melee or not?
i shall play melee and brawl.
also, want to know if me and a friend can car pool, will give 10$ ;D.

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
Chem bio building? Do the guys in IBLC hate us so much that they kicked us out again XD

...must be the noise. Really, 7 people can still make quite the ruckus.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Ah, didn't realize the pre-reg cutoff was so early, would've registered an account to post earlier instead of trying to wait to sign-up in person...

I be signin' up for the Brawl singles, also, this be cake/Brian from the CVGA :O

EDIT: Also also, does it cost any money for people who just want to watch the tourney?

LiStme

Smash Cadet
count me in, btw you have ZZZZ marked twice, is it ok if you replace one of the ZZZZ with me? im also having troubles finding the building on google maps = ( thanks

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
HYPE HYPE HYPE

If anybody is up for it, I'm offering a challenge to anybody who wants to take it for a $5 money match in Brawl. Best 2 out of 3 (or 3 out of 5, if you wish), neutrals and counterpicks are allowed with one ban, stage strike for the first match. If you want a different ruleset, I'm flexible. Let me know. =D

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I like your style. Our matches are going to be fun. =D

@ Twilight: Aw, I'm sure you'll find the time. Are you running this by yourself? If so, you can always get somebody to keep an eye on things while you play your matches.

Edit: Ha, my post count = error. ^.^

LFL

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking for someone to be my 2v2 partner for brawl. Let me know if you are interested.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Why are the melee events so split up?
10:30 AM doubles, then 7:00 PM singles... that's 8.5 hours apart. If this is the case, a bunch of people might skip doubles. If I skip doubles, I'll have to reconsider if I want to go just for singles -__--

Can we bring these together? I think in general, melee players don't play the other fighting games.

dieslow

Smash Ace
wow pls change the melee times:

* 10:30 am to 12:30 pm - Melee Doubles Tournament
* 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm - Melee Singles Tournament

thats horrible for us meleers. most of us dont wanna come play doubles so early then wait 7 hours to play singles.

can u make the time gap in games shorter?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
wow pls change the melee times:

* 10:30 am to 12:30 pm - Melee Doubles Tournament
* 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm - Melee Singles Tournament

thats horrible for us meleers. most of us dont wanna come play doubles so early then wait 7 hours to play singles.

can u make the time gap in games shorter?
yea I'm gonna have to agree that's pretty rediculous...

Top Bottom