• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UBC-Overture 3-Vancouver, BC-Nov 7th 2009:Melee, Brawl, Street Fighter 4

4twenty

Smash Rookie
Hey,

I just wanted to clarify about the entrance fee. If I'm on the list, do I need to pay $5 or $10? Does the $5 only apply to UBC gaming members?

Also, will you need any extra TVs or wii's? I might be able to help out.

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
Hey,

I just wanted to clarify about the entrance fee. If I'm on the list, do I need to pay $5 or $10? Does the $5 only apply to UBC gaming members?

Also, will you need any extra TVs or wii's? I might be able to help out.
Basically the starting venue fee is $15, if you pre-register its a $5 discount, if you present a CVGA membership card its also a $5 discount. So in your case, it sounds like you pre-registered but are not a CVGA member so you'd pay $10 for venue fee.

Also, people that bring an entire set-up (TV and Wii) are occassionally subject to another $5 discount depending on what the exec who is running the tourny says. Its usually when we are short that if you bring a set-up it'll be awesome. So basically we could always be using more set-ups!

Asa

Smash Hero
I've found a few more people that can probably make it to the tourney. They'll show up on Friday to sign up for the CVGA.
Btw does "First 10" mean anything?

And as far as the venue fee goes, if I pre-registered (and am part of cvga) i only have to pay 5 for the venue fee? or is it still 10?

jordexciu

Smash Rookie
sign me up!

also, how do i register to become a member?

edit* i can bring a wii as well as a copy of brawl (brawl+ able) and melee if necessary, but i won't be able to bring a tv

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
sion comin' wit it

**** idunno i'm cheap

almost too cheap to pay for entrance fee lmfao
what if I brought you cookies? =3

aights a maybe for mee...

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
Confirm Supertramp. and Josh for Melee singles, and Supertramp. only for doubles.
I've come to the first two overture's, even the first one where almost no one showed up except me my friend josh cedrick and dieslow. so please have space on pre-reg!

I can bring 1 Gamecube + 1 Mem card + 1 Melee disc

yakal, teams maybe?
bring the gf out so I can mm her

Top Bottom