• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UBC-Overture 2-Vancouver, BC-Feb 28th 2009:Melee, Brawl, Street Fighter 4, Hold'em

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
They can range from 80-200. Depending on what type of parts you use and how you get you case. High end quality sticks and buttons are from Sanwa and Seimitsu. Lower quality are HAPP and some random names. As for the case you can build it yourself if you know how to do a bit of woodworking + painting + coating. This would cost about 30. You can also purchase cases from people to build it custom for you which would cost about 70.

So..
Sanwa Buttons (30mm size) - 2.95each (You need 6) - Basic colors.
or
Seimitsu Buttons (30mm size) - 3.95each (You need 6) - Seimitsu has transparent colors.

Then you need.
Any Buttons (24mm size) - 2.50each (You need 2-3 depending on system) - Its for Start/Select/Home button.

Sanwa Joystick - $20-$25

Case - $30 - $80

Control Board - Xbox360 one you take apart a 360 controller and solder wires to the buttons/joysticks
PS3/PC - They are being sold for $40

Or you just do the plain old way and find a person to build the WHOLE thing for you for 180+shipping

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
I love how the majority of players on that list are melee players lol
NO U

U

U

U

U

U

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU you you you youuuuuuuuu

YAKAL

Caution, spoilers
Yakal was never nominated for an award but he got 2nd place in BC's worst player award

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
damit.. i wished somebody has hacked brawl.. but CS never comes anymore so we have to play gimped brawl with broken tier list

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
yo brian im part of cvga... i went to one of their meetings like the one in June last year.. we played mario cart and rock band on the wii.. at Mikes house somewhere near dunbar, i asked Vivian if i could join the club and he put my name down..

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
the pre-reg is basically all smashboards is for. all u gotta do to get the additional 5 bux off for membership is come up with one of their membership cards.

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
lmao how much SF4 have you guyz played? seeing is how it hasn't actually come out yet... i figured it'd be good to get a new game on the scene.

Sion

Island of Horizon
Wrong Evan

Sion plays a real man's character LOL
Yayuhz, real man's chracter.

I'm sticking with Yun if there is SFIII =\

Yakal is also correct. SFIII would bring in possibly more players. Seeing that there aren't many SFIV, why not try for SFIII?

Eric, make time move faster!

Top Bottom