• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UBC-Overture 2-Vancouver, BC-Feb 28th 2009:Melee, Brawl, Street Fighter 4, Hold'em

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
I like how this is coming from a barlw player

xd also toast I **** your face all over the place gg no re

I agree, if there were sfiii I would enter
No, you'll always be stupid because I have more experience than you in life, my school grades also ***** your face psh piece of cake gr 11 yakal

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
yakal is only in grade 11? and my HS grades were probably 10-20% higher than my university grades so -_-* don't remind me of former glory

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
hey brian.. can you update the tournament information with N64 because jack isnt coming if you dont do that

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Well Jack said there wont be enough people for 64 anyway. But I'm sure people will enter if he goes, at least I will.

unityole

Smash Lord
i absolutely hate being asked to do something in order for someone else to come... its like a demand so keep that in mind
not really a demand in this case its just the right way to go. for people that ACTUALLY might be interested in 64, if you dont say it here they'll never get a chance to see it ( for people that are not familiar with anything, new players) if they are only interested in 64, but not showing up since this tourney is obviously done for melee and brawl, they wont show up.

learned from Evan's TS2, there were 2 guys showed up only for 64 =/ you'll have to post it to let them know theres a chance, so they can think about it.

not showing it here means 0 chance for it.

you said you asked others for me, to host an extra event for 64 thats great but i don't see it in your thread. its better to have the event in your thread, even if it's a maybe than to only ask around.

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
If anyone can bring extra TV's/setups it would be greatly appreciated, we're trying to get extra TV's to make things run more smoothly + for N64.

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
that would be greatly appreciated, extra TV's would also be great b/c we got a room in LSK not which is bigger than the one in buchanan according to james (CVGA coordinator) if i know the room he's talking about it seats like 200 people with dual projectors. (had my english class in it *shudders*)

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
Equipment has been updated along with a total count of what we have, anything with a * means we could use more especially TV's and maybe 2 more wii's if possible. For jack's sake hopefully someone will be kind enough to bring another 64, we also could use a few more copies of brawl as we have more wii's than brawl, cubes we don't need too many since we will probably just convert wii's into cube melee setups during melee tournament, so if you are thinking of bringing a cube, please bring a wii instead. :D thx.

Top Bottom