• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UBC-Overture 2-Vancouver, BC-Feb 28th 2009:Melee, Brawl, Street Fighter 4, Hold'em

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
I just posted registration for both SF4 and update the rules for the Poker tournament. If you want to register for either please do so now, i will be reading registrations only starting on page 9

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure u can run an SF4 tournament while the smash tournaments are going on at the same time because we only have like 1-2 systems max for SF4 (the games cost too much according to CVGA) so if your playing a smash set, we can go to the next pair of players. I think they will be using the lecture hall projector for SF4.

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
The Poker tournament however, you do need to be there for the most part, but im thinking since it'll almost be impossible to have an uninterrupted holdem tournament, we could agree on like a system where someone can sit out the hand if they aren't in the blinds as if you were at an actual tournament and had to do something. I didn't put antis for this reason cause i figured it would drain some players a lot.

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
hellz yes! does 600 dmg when revenge bar is full. (some white dude at the arcade was like, i don't know what those 4 words mean but i think it stands for ****ED UP)

Metà

Smash Master
Btw, you should add Mute City to the banned stages list for doubles. It's one of my favourite cp stages in singles, but w/ 4 people on there's too much lag. ._.

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
and u guyz can totally use poker and SF4 as events to invite you friends so that they come and maybe enter the smash tournaments well u know.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm 50/50 on this with the date as is. I forgot about this and some UW guys scheduled their tournament on this day so I'm pretty much required to support that. =/

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
isn't that a good thing for you then yakal?
AND FFS i want SF4 to get started so that other tournaments can hold it... PS i don't want to be the only person with a copy of SF4 LMAO thats gona suck. but i guess it does cost like 80 bux after tax n stuff... and that all so sexy tournament fight stick is probably gonna cost 200 canadian

Top Bottom