• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UBC-Overture 2-Vancouver, BC-Feb 28th 2009:Melee, Brawl, Street Fighter 4, Hold'em

turbo_ja

Smash Apprentice
My friend and I will come if pre-reg is still up (thursday night deadline right? =) )

We're thinking about coming later , not right at 10 though..how's that work

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
omg, i'm not in the hospital and it looks like i can make it :D
imma bring 2 t.vs 1 26" and the other 19" its not much but hope it helps.
i will also bring a brawl disc and a melee disc.
Am i still pre-registered? o.O

btw anyone wanna be my partner for brawl dbbls?
i suck but dbbls is just for fun :)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
i'm pre-registered right?

btw i'll team with anyone in melee....... although i cant even beat a level 9 nor wavedash,
but i'll like practice all day and be super1337 by the end of the day.

srsly though, i wanna team with someone.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
i'm pre-registered right?

btw i'll team with anyone in melee....... although i cant even beat a level 9 nor wavedash,
but i'll like practice all day and be super1337 by the end of the day.

srsly though, i wanna team with someone.
ok i'll waste some cash for fun ^^ If i don't find another teammat ethat is, don't worry, i'm pretty bad at melee too, Let Aim for first amirite?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
ok i'll waste some cash for fun ^^ If i don't find another teammat ethat is, don't worry, i'm pretty bad at melee too, Let Aim for first amirite?

lol sweet,
ive been playing melee for like a half hour yet to win against a level 9 fox :X
but i'm sure we'll place first.

imma be wearing a yellow jacket and yellow shoes, i shouldnt be hard to find :p

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
not sure if you read my post but im bringing 2 t.vs brawl and melee. no wii.

so how much do i have to pay to get in? $5?

anyone wanna be my brawl doubles partner?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
kk i'll be there at 10 to help set up, or earlier if you want.

btw did you call my house o.O

unityole

Smash Lord
someone can take crackheads spot for pre-reg, cuz he apparently said he's not going anymore, but cowear is still going so leave him on there
lol ryab.

sry brian i wont make it this time. i work 12 hrs on sunday as well as 8 on monday, and i got exam tuesday early afternoon, i need time to study and catch up. thanks for trying to make an event for smash64.

i'll try to make it to ur other tourney in june/july for the church thing.

Metà

Smash Master
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ THIS:

Is anyone driving to this? I MAY be able to bring a small TV, but there are no bus stops near the location of this tourney apparently. 6 TV's is really not enough for a tournament this size, and I'd be willing to carry my TV by transit if I have to, but I'm not walking like, a km or two while carrying it.

Anyone willing to pick up me and Yakal from the nearest bus stop? We'll be getting there hopefully around 10 am, please respond to this if anyone can help me. If there are enough TV's though, and he just hasn't updated the equipment list, then I won't bother though.

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
well the TV list is kinda in question... i went to the room today and set up 6 TV's already so we have the 6 from CVGA we still need more though...

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
today is the big day :D

and meta, i asked my dad if we could drive ya but he is a **** and said no. If it would have been my mom driving she would of said ya. sorry :(

and btw i still want a brawl dbbls partner.

Top Bottom