• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UBC-Overture 2-Vancouver, BC-Feb 28th 2009:Melee, Brawl, Street Fighter 4, Hold'em

Metà

Smash Master
Yo Brian could you do Brawl doubles AND singles first, then the Melee events? I have a music lesson from 1 to 2, and I HAVE to enter Melee doubles. I don't care if I don't get in any other events, lol.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
o hai, imma go to this tourny even tho i will probably place last :D
and if you want i could bring my tv/wii but there is a slight problem with my wii. It overheated and now displays some wierd lines n stuff but only on certain stages, it dosnt effect the gameplay at all or anything. Its just slightly annoying. It kind of looks like this http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f161/jeremie_1992/dott.jpg and plus my t.v is an lcd which i hear arnt the best for brawl.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
hmmm n64 huh? i guess i could dig mine up.
imma go check my atic for it now. i never had smash 64 tho :(

Clouderz

Smash Ace
i can bring a barlw disc if you want
i think i threw it away
idk

want me to bring a melee disc? ;O

liverymen

Smash Apprentice
welcome back to the land of trees mr brown.

aight so my moving thingy was solved & is workable, but it's one of my friend's bday parties on the saturday.... so im trying to see if i can work around it. im 50/50 guh *_*

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
yo Brian im bringing a friend along named Brian Mak, please help me put him as confirmed and also i want to participate in the tournament with my friend as my partner but i will not be at ubc until 2:00ish could i still register for brawl doubles and play then? 谢谢 = )

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
K so bad news.
I am being admited into the hospital on thursday and wont be able to attend T~T

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
today is the last day for pre-reg if u want the 5 bux off ur venue fee... anything posted after 12am thursday night will just be a regular post, subject to either the full 10 bux of 5 bux for CVGA members. PS, french toasts for the brawl doubles tournament, i can't guarantee that you will be allowed to join it if you are late. I mean i can sign you up ahead of time but if your not there at 1pm give or take like 10-15 minutes when ur team is called up to play, well u will most likely be disqualified... CVGA policy... same goes with everyone

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
hmmmmm,
well its not official if im going to the hospital or not yet. i'll find out thursday night .-.

Metà

Smash Master
So, who wants to team with me? Apparently Adam isn't teaming with me anymore now that Eric's back, so I need to find someone else to take 1st place with enter Melee doubles with.

Top Bottom