• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

U got BobMoney'd

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Yeah.. I remember my first tournament at monterey bay 7.. i came too late to enter the tournament and somebody overheard me saying to one of my friends that im sad because i couldnt even enter my first tournament..

::ENTER BOB MONEY::

Well bob money came up to me and offered his spot in the tournament to a lowly newb like me.. i said its kool but thanks anyways..

Bob money is the nicest most generous smasher ive ever met. oh yea i also got 2 stocked by DSF's captain falcon that day. LOL

The GERM

Smash Ace
KILLA.FOR.CASH. said:
Yeah.. I remember my first tournament at monterey bay 7.. i came too late to enter the tournament and somebody overheard me saying to one of my friends that im sad because i couldnt even enter my first tournament..

Well bob money came up to me and offered his spot in the tournament to a lowly newb like me.. i said its kool but thanks anyways..

Bob money is the nicest most generous smasher ive ever met. oh yea i also got 2 stocked by DSF's captain falcon that day. LOL
yeah, Bob does a lot of random nice sh**, hahaha, I think he's guartanteed his way into heaven.

magnebula

Smash Journeyman
hahah, he should go to heaven for that little dance in Evolution! on another note, i played a friend who hasnt played in years and doesnt kno any advance tactics or anything at all, and i pull off 6 $shots in a 10 stock match. was very entertaining to see him flip out (years ago he usually would own my soul). was prettyu funny. the other 4 kills were caped. basically i did the what was explained in the very 1st post. good times....

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
But have you seen Bob's Slayer? ohh too good.

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
KILLA.FOR.CASH. said:

Wow, that story is pretty touching. I wish I could meet bob$. The only problem is that he's on WC... yea.

Anyway Velocity, you will NOT $shot me tomorrow! >=O

Velocity

Smash Lord
Tipo you are so going to be money shot i promise you and i promise you will be chaingrabbed like a ****** ****** by the way you owe me cause your smashfest is far as ****

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well really it is my smashfest, he is my friend. Just to let you know... it is gonna be alot tougher for you to play against me than to play him. I just seem to play other people better than he does. Don't get me wrong but Tipo is a tough player but I am even tougher so watch out when you face me.

I don't play doc but my secondary is Mario.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Im aware that its yours im more worried bout your jiggs though i don't like him / u took my friend out of kotc i think. Dot_Eater and thanks for having me over for your smashfest but yeah i'm $shot your mario though too saty with topic

your smashfest is far as ****

Smo

Smash Journeyman
it's called a money shot, isn't it :S?

i do the double Bair fairly frequently
hardly ever get the triple off.
but that's unnecessary.

edit: lmao just noticed the dates
owned lmao

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
LOL. I remember reading this thread for the first time over 2 years ago. Good times. I like never use Doc now. :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Dogyyyy <3333333. I'm going to be in Georgia this Sunday for an entire week!!!!!! We should totally play!!!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll be in ******* GA. An hour from Atlanta. I'll probably have SleepyK pick me up and we'll have sex and stuff.

Also, **** brawl. I used to like it... the first week it was out... that was it. :(

Browser>Mcfox's

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Well, I haven't been BobMoney'd, but my friend did. He was Ganondorf and I took him out with that move. I felt like crying with happy tears.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Is this when he super combos you with uair and grab and you d.i. into everything and somehow get fsmasheD?!

I thought that was called a dbr combo vid. = D

Shroomed

Smash Master
Is this when he super combos you with uair and grab and you d.i. into everything and somehow get fsmasheD?!

I thought that was called a dbr combo vid. = D
lol that's funny

combo vids should only be made from tournament matches imo, like zhu =)

Top Bottom