• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
*** u ev and tusm. i got people i dont even play wit reppin me harder than yall. this gives more motivation wit the more people who want me to lose. gotta prove everyone wrong.

on second note im mad as hell my ps3 jus got the ylod and my modern warfare 2 is inside it. now wtf am i gonna do? play brawl? i need about $70 to get it fixed. thats nothing compared to how much sony wants.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
*** u ev and tusm. i got people i dont even play wit reppin me harder than yall. this gives more motivation wit the more people who want me to lose. gotta prove everyone wrong.

on second note im mad as hell my ps3 jus got the ylod and my modern warfare 2 is inside it. now wtf am i gonna do? play brawl? i need about $70 to get it fixed. thats nothing compared to how much sony wants.
lol i just said d.pch was wrong about your tl and izumi. I also said its not that i dont think u cant win. I just dont want u to base our matches off it. Also if d.pch wins i get 10$ so *** u too lol.

But **** that sucks about the ps3. I have the 40gb and i heard they the most prone to that.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nah, Evan and I are still in ToS. We just rep both crews. Others quit ToS or were never in it in the first place.

Hi Flizz. =D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
KayLo, are you ever on aim? There is something I been trying to tell you for a while now.

Also, if this MM is gonna lead to a fight, then I rather not do it. Or even care for beating this dude. He came to me out of nowhere talking this nonsense cause he plays Evan alot and beats him. So if you guys are about to fight about this, then I don't want a Part of it. He can go MM another Peach player. I have people against me ALL the time. Against KOS-MOS at apex I had a whole state against me. But did not give a crap about them and just whooped his ***. This whole crew can be against me if they want too, I don't care nor does it matter. I'm the one controlling the character, not them. So it is nothing to get ticked about. So if this dude is gonna get pissed and have it lead to a fight here, then this is a waste of my time and don't want part of it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
He's just trash talking for the fun of it, lol, nobody's actually angry.

He also doesn't think he can beat you just because he beat Evan..... he already said that a few times. x.x

Just do the mm. I wanna see it.

And no, I'm never on AIM, lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
He's just trash talking for the fun of it, lol, nobody's actually angry.

He also doesn't think he can beat you just because he beat Evan..... he already said that a few times. x.x

Just do the mm. I wanna see it.

And no, I'm never on AIM, lol.
He has said that and cause I play Peach. Might wanna look back and what he was saying.

And Get on aim. NOW!

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
oh wow. do we need some of my anti-argument coolness here?

but any way. any body. feel like some wifi? i know no body plays on there. but i have not played brawl in like 4 months. i got on this morning and got ***** by a lvl 9 snake

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Might wanna look back and what he was saying.
The closest thing was this....

kingtoon said:
ima show you why ev cant beat me
Which doesn't necessarily mean he thinks he can beat you because he beats Evan. I just saw it and thought, "Oh, so he's gonna spam the **** out of DPch like he does to everybody else." Lol.

I'm about to head downtown, so no AIM todaaaay~ I'll be on tomorrow, though.

Or you can PM me. =X

mib004

Smash Ace
Lol d.pch kt tl is better then izumi's

And yea loser quits brawl is a dumb move.

But kt i think u letting your wins against me get to your head. Yea u beat me most of the time but the matches are close as hell. Its not like your leagues better then me. However D.pch is way better then me. Im not saying u cant win im just saying dont judge our matches on how u would do against d.pch.

And while i normally would be on kt side. Got to vote for d.pch since im getting 10$ lol
lol.. yo ev u never rep us... anytime any of our crew members play its like you want us to lose or you say " you already gonna lose the match".... u need to pick ya balls up and be confident in our game and urs cause u give up to much.. K.T. is clearly better than you.. your peach is nice....... you said it yourself that you took a match off dark P.. if you can do that im sure Kenny can scrap this dude. "Words from steph... EVAn STOP *****IN..." lolol

mib004

Smash Ace
Don't mind me, just speaking random thoughts.

I have never seen Evan camp so hard in my life. Even when we played in tourney this past weekend. All because of Jigglypuff.

DP Vs. KT, I'd 100% take any bet listed thus far that Dark Pch. wins. Screw the crew, Dark got this.
Yall some Frauds in this crew.... Kenny u got it

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Why is Flizz here? How did he find us? Why was Kosha Boy so full of fail? How did I not get Top 4 in a five person pool (first time not getting out of a pool in a tourney, too)? Why did Kendall say she was coming when the entire state of Arkansas knew she wasn't? Why did Evan only take one Stock in the Tristate Vs. MD/VA crew battle? Why was there a drunk old man dancing, making an @$$ of himself on the subway today? Why did Matt triple post? Why does Dark Pch. sound like he's trying to weasel his way out of that money match?

I love all you guys, but I want some godd*mn answers.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Umm ok 1st of all i never said kt couldn't beat d.pch. I said i hope he isn't basing our matches on his confidence of winning.

2nd i never said i beat d.pch. Only time i played him was at apex i think. The matches were close though but they were only friendlies.

3rd yea i did horrible in crews. Its like i totally forgot how to play. I was plucking a turnip like once every 20 secs. I think the hype got to me or something idk.

4th this might be my last tournament for a while. I just dont like the fact im spending all this money and i have nothing to show for it. Also the fact that i start school back up in jan. Yea....... I think im spending too much time on this game.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
No, the DSO tournies have been put off for a bit. Not sure why exactly, but check the thread, Chibo said maybe December. <_<
i accidentally scheduled the next one on the same day as my moms bday, then the week after that is thxgiving weekend, week after that is december

not to mention that running tournies 3 weekends in a row would ****ing kill me

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
One of my assignments requires me to travel to a place of my choosing in Philly as long as it’s not in the vicinity of my campus. I also want to smash when I do travel since I don't have much work for the week outside of this. I’ll most likely be going either Tuesday or Thursday (preferably Tuesday.) If anyone can play let me know.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
"yall" didn't but others did lol
i got 2nd in teams with mexi
cactuar and beat got 5th in doubles
vex got 3rd in singles
i got 9th in singles
mexi got 1st in singles
(mexi is moving to philly next month)

2 teams in top 5 and 3 players in top 10 isnt too bad

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i kno he's cool he was awsome when i talked to him but where did he come from thats more of what i was getting at

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hes in tos
hes been playin smash since melee - before me actually. he just doesnt go to tourneys too often. probably about 10 melee/brawl tourneys together and now 2 b+ ones

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Chibo if your mom's birthday is on a friday why not make the next tourney a sunday or vice versa?

Top Bottom